Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Nothing is going to happen until COVID 19 is gone. COVID 19 won't be gone until trump is gone." Read it and weep or have you forgotten how?

"Nothing is going to happen until COVID 19 is gone. COVID 19 won't be gone until trump is gone." Read it and weep or have you forgotten how?

Posted - July 19, 2020

Responses

"....COVID 19 won't be gone until trump is gone."

Truer words never spoken. It is being used politically

July 19, 2020 7:20 AM MDT

Does that mean that when Biden is elected president and sworn in, that will be the end of the pandemic?
      July 19, 2020 7:41 AM MDT

The negative coverage of the US response with stop. 
    It will be safe for kids to go back to school....because the science will say it is safe. 

July 19, 2020 8:03 AM MDT

Well, perhaps if Trump would listen to those who know more than he does about science, the daily count in the US would be lower along with the accompanying deaths.  The fact that it took him several months before he uttered a word about wearing masks speaks to his lack of leadership.  How is it that the US is only the country in the modern world that has such a high number of cases - and growing by the thousands every day?  Florida is leading the charge with three or four other states close behind.  But, you live in a rose-colored world with rainbows and butterflies and none of this is real to you.  I get it.
      July 19, 2020 8:15 AM MDT

Follow the science yes.  Remember I told you about India continuing to use Hydroxyclorophine even those WHO etc said no?   India's death rate is 1/2 or better than any other country. They are following the science to lower deaths.  It is the US making it political.

Not wearing masking was the advise of Fauci, Birx, and Surgeon General, CDC and the WHO (still on their website only mask if sick, caring for the sick, or in a hot spot and cannot social distance) So it is clear it has been Trump following the advice of those scientists from that you are complaining about. Thankfully he did not follow them on travel bans etc.   This post was edited by my2cents at July 19, 2020 6:41 PM MDT
      July 19, 2020 4:48 PM MDT

This is a report from the BBC dated June 17, 2020.  Nowhere in the article does it mention hydroxyclorophine.

"India added a record number of Covid-19 cases - nearly 35,000 - in the last 24 hours, breaching the one million mark.

It has the world's third-largest case load, after the US and Brazil - the only three countries so far to record more than a million coronavirus cases.

India's active cases account for about a third of its total tally as it has been reporting a high recovery rate and a low death rate from the virus.

But deaths have been rising. At 25,602, they are eighth-highest in the world.

India's number of cases has been on the rise - with nearly record daily surges - in recent weeks. It overtook Russia earlier this month to occupy the third spot for the highest number of coronavirus cases globally."

"There have been a lot of questions around India's Covid-19 death figures, and most experts agree that they are probably being underreported."

https://news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-indias-covid-19-cases-061033119.html
      July 19, 2020 5:00 PM MDT

They have they 2nd highest population in the world of course there raw numbers are going to be higher. 

There closed cases outcomes....are running at less than 4% death rate.  Everyone else is running 8% or higher.  27,500 deaths and 700,000 recovered.  I will follow that science all day long. This post was edited by my2cents at July 19, 2020 6:53 PM MDT
      July 19, 2020 5:27 PM MDT

You left out the part where India is not under-counting their cases.  
      July 19, 2020 9:39 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 20, 2020 2:38 AM MDT

On their cases.  Once they are counted....their 1M + cases....those are going to have a result. Those people will either be dead or alive.  Currently they have results for 727500+ cases. And 700,000+ are alive. 

Your article did not mention that they are using a med that most are not....it goes straight to they must not be counting. That says to me they article is biased or at least uninformed. 

So as I said....Trump is the one who has been following the science all along. This post was edited by my2cents at July 20, 2020 5:53 AM MDT
      July 20, 2020 5:52 AM MDT

EVERY case will have a result.  What are you talking about?  
      July 20, 2020 6:57 AM MDT

They have counted...1M cases....those people will either be alive or dead. We will know the results of those cases. We know 700K are alive and recovered. 
      July 20, 2020 7:02 AM MDT

This might give you a better idea of what's happening currently.  

2. Severe hospitalization surge
    Data: The COVID Tracking ProjectHarvard Global Health Institute. Cartogram: Andrew Witherspoon/Axios

Coronavirus hospitalizations are skyrocketing, even beyond the hotspots of Arizona, Florida and Texas, Axios' Bob Herman and Andrew Witherspoon report.

• Why it matters: The virus is spreading rapidly through almost every region.
    As you can see, almost EVERY state is reporting an increase in serious hospitalizations.  Can all these reporting agencies and hospitals be part of a conspiracy?  I seriously doubt it, but if you want to continue to think that we have this under control, you go right ahead.  Just don't expect anyone with a modicum of intelligence to go along with you. 
      July 20, 2020 8:26 AM MDT

Why did you just deflect back to USA. We were discussing India lower death rate due to their use of hydroxychloroquine.   Also Turkey also still using it for their people. Their rate of death is lower than India. So again USA media and politicans making it political instead of following the science.  (5,500 death and 200,000 recoveries=  under 3% death rate) 

July 20, 2020 10:52 AM MDT

I'm not deflecting.  I don't live in India or Turkey, so I really don't care what they do there.  Since there is no absolutely accurate way to determine the infection/death rates yet, all reporting is inaccurate.  What proof do you have that hydroxycholroquine is the reason why there is a lower death rate in either India or Turkey?

"As of July 19, 2020, the number of both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of the COVID-19 disease reported in the United States had reached 3,698,161 with 139,659 deaths reported among these cases."  That's not 8%.  
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/1101932/coronavirus-covid19-cases-and-deaths-number-us-americans/

"The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) collects death certificate data from vital statistics offices for all deaths occurring in the United States. Based on death certificate data available on July 16, 2020, 6.4% of all deaths occurring during the week ending July 11, 2020 (week 28) were due to pneumonia, influenza or COVID-19 (PIC).  [These percentages are based on three different causes of death. not just Covid-19 and is still under 8%.]  This is the twelfth consecutive week of a declining percentage of deaths due to PIC. The percentage is above the epidemic threshold of 5.7% for week 28. Data for recent weeks are incomplete, and the PIC percentage may increase as more death certificates representing deaths during these weeks are processed."
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html
      July 20, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

Personally, I care what they are doing there because their death rate is much lower than ours and I do not believe their healthcare is better than ours generally.  What is the difference? Hydroyclorophene. 
      July 20, 2020 5:03 PM MDT

Show me the proof that their death rate is lower due to hydroxycholorquine.
      July 20, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

July 20, 2020 5:18 PM MDT

Ah, yes - the Turkish minister.  A completely unbiased scientific source of information.  Now I see.
      July 20, 2020 6:58 PM MDT

About Turkey....yes. I have not reason not to believe them. 
    I believe that was the same response when we discussed India's usage as well. 
      July 20, 2020 7:34 PM MDT

Because we know Third World governments always tell the truth.  No need to reply.  I'm done trying to make you see the light.
      July 20, 2020 7:51 PM MDT

New Zealand's and Australia's death rates are lower than either, and we're not using fish tank cleaner to do it (the drug is seriously restricted due to its very serious side-effects, including but not limited to cardiac arrhythmia. What purpose surviving coronavirus to suffer a fatal heart attack?) What is the difference? Lockdown.
    India actually does have a better healthcare system than the US, because testing and treatment is not dependent on the patient's ability to pay for it. The poorer areas do have a problem with doctor-to-patient ratios rather than turning poorer patients away.
      July 20, 2020 6:11 PM MDT

AU did use it. 
      July 20, 2020 6:31 PM MDT

Hunt made sure it was available. It wasn't used, the doctors left it alone due to the deleterious side-effects. Hunt is part of Scummo's team, which like His Royal Orangeness is in lockstep with Murdererdoch. As a result, they are apologists for Drumpf's inanities.
      July 20, 2020 6:59 PM MDT