Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Ladies: Can you help me with this?

Ladies: Can you help me with this?

I've been married for almost 50 years to the same woman.  In the course of that time, I have had mumerous women flirt with me and at least two extend concrete offers for, well... you know what.  No?  Okay, sex.  Want details? I've got them.  Now, she said that in the course of our long and very satisfying relationship, she has only had one man flirt with her.   She is more attractive than I am; a cute-as-hell face, legs down to there AND up to here, a tall curvatious body, and a beautiful smile.  She is out going.  Is it possible that only one man has made a pass at her in ALL THIS TIME?????

Posted - July 19, 2020

Responses

She musta mis-read a few. As you may know, men tend to pursue any opening.  Er, uh, any opportunity for sex with women. 
      July 20, 2020 12:29 PM MDT

mis-read misread
      July 25, 2020 8:05 PM MDT

If she is outgoing, she likely did not take their flirting as flirting. Then because she did not flirt back the men did not continue. 
      July 20, 2020 12:36 PM MDT

I second what M2C said. The other thing is that I think men are more cautious around married women. Rather than outright flirt make sexual offerings, they'll try to build rapport first. 

That in mind, your wife may not have had men try to pick her up, but there were probably many who started up hopeful conversations and she didn't realize it. That's my guess anyway. I'd be interested in hearing the male view on this. 
      July 20, 2020 4:31 PM MDT

Do you mean my male view, JA?
      July 20, 2020 8:30 PM MDT

Any male view... considering you're a male, you'll do nicely. ;)
      July 22, 2020 4:14 AM MDT

I agree with what the others say.  Having grow up with a widowed mother and two sister, she did not know, and still knows to some degree, the wiles of men.  She's a good girl; too good to pick up on the pick up lines.
      July 25, 2020 12:13 PM MDT

A Lady never tells!

In all honesty, sometimes ladies do not know if a man is flirting with them, on the other side, men can mistake a simply "Hello," and a smile from a woman, for "I'd like to go to bed with you." And you cannot win, if you are ice cold, they still think you want to sleep with them. This post was edited by kjames at July 25, 2020 8:06 PM MDT
      July 20, 2020 5:04 PM MDT

If she says that you would do best to accept her at her word. 
      July 25, 2020 8:01 PM MDT

out going outgoing
      July 25, 2020 8:06 PM MDT