Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BREAKING NEWS! The trump is resusciating his pandemic daily briefings. He doesn't like the way the newstream is going. TAKE CONTROL! Manly?

BREAKING NEWS! The trump is resusciating his pandemic daily briefings. He doesn't like the way the newstream is going. TAKE CONTROL! Manly?

Posted - July 20, 2020

Responses

Bet  his daily briefings will be mostly about his election not the viris. And anything he does say about the viris will be false or misleading. I also bet that after a few of his briefings the press will stop showing up or start  shutting their cameras off when Trump starts ranting about the election instead of the viris. Cheers!
      July 20, 2020 10:23 AM MDT

I asked a question about it Nonoose. I think only FAUX news should be allowed to cover these briefings to reward them for the abject loyalty. What do you think? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine. Doing well still, right? :)
      July 20, 2020 10:31 AM MDT

There are three reasons why Trump would bring back the pandemic daily briefings.  (1)  Biden is clearly ahead of him in the polls regarding who would handle the pandemic better.  (2)  He will now be able to fudge the numbers because reports are no longer going to the CDC.  (3)  He can't hold rallies, so he will use these briefings to campaign.
      July 20, 2020 10:50 AM MDT