Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What percent of COVID 19 tests give FALSE RESULTS? A Claremont boy died after tests came back negative though he had symptoms. HOW MANY?

What percent of COVID 19 tests give FALSE RESULTS? A Claremont boy died after tests came back negative though he had symptoms. HOW MANY?

How many test results are wrong? What is the bar or limit or yardstick and how is that tested?

If we can't trust test results where are we?

Posted - July 21, 2020

Responses

False test results could be adding to the problem as a whole. We then have the government, at all levels, plus the CDC, WHO, etc, who are classifying the deaths of patients infected with the coronavirus as COVID-19 deaths. Regardless of any underlying health issues that could have contributed to the loss of someone's life. In other words, how many people actually die "of" Covid-19 vs how many die "with" Covid-19?

Of course, the media, as usual, adds to the problem. Their MO is that they take the numbers and run with them without first investigating to find out whether or not they are correct. Hence, the panic continues.
      July 21, 2020 9:18 AM MDT

im currently in a mental hospital. i did the test. it might not be 100% accurate because your mucus in your nose or throat might not have covid inside
      July 21, 2020 10:57 AM MDT

Was the test painful franc? I am not a fan of pain. Jim and I haven't been tested. We try avoid being anywhere lots of others are. So far so good but we live in California where everything is going to he**! Pardon my french but we are in serious trouble here and our governor did everything right. Some of the people don't give a rat's a* about anything and so they have brought back and thanks to them more of us will die. Hope where you are is SAFE! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 21, 2020 12:10 PM MDT