Active Now

Malizz
DannyPetti
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » US deaths UP 64% in two weeks. Der speigleman says ours are among the lowest in the world. Even about deaths he lies. Has he no decency?

US deaths UP 64% in two weeks. Der speigleman says ours are among the lowest in the world. Even about deaths he lies. Has he no decency?

Der speigleman is trailing Joe Biden by double digits. i know it's premature and anything can happen but still for now it looks good for the home team. The patriotic team not the treasonous traitor team. The wannabe will always be an outsider. He lusts after being among the elite. They do not want him. They cannot stand him.

Posted - July 22, 2020

Responses

1 or 2 days ago  Trump said "America  has been in 2 wars -  2 beautiful  wars"  I figure someone who can call a war beautiful  has no decency. Anyway I figure  Trump's coronavirus briefing was horrible one minute he was tring  to look good by saying people should be wearing masks when they can't social distance and the next minute he is giving people a false sense of security  by  down playing the numbers. I also think that when Trump read his coronavirus briefing he looked like a tired and confused old man. Being tired  is a sign that a person could have the viris. So maybe Trump has it but since  he has no decency I'm sure he won't do the right thing and isolate himself and inform the people he has been  around  instead he will keep it a secret and spread  it.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 23, 2020 2:27 AM MDT
      July 22, 2020 6:00 PM MDT

I used to tune in for the daily briefings when Dr. Fauci was there. Dr. Birx turns out to be just another a**patter. Therefore she is useless. My understanding is that der speigleman is the whole show. No one else is there. He has ORDERED all hospitals to report all patient information directly to one of the dark holes in his gubment. Perfect! That way he is able to eliminate all that nasty truth and what is left has no meat..stripped from the bones. He is doing this because he is unable to do his normal ego hate rallies. Why any honorable news outlet covers him at all is puzzling. Of course the FAUX et al should cover everything..even his trips to the toilet. Gross I know but well der speigleman brings out the worst in me for which I apologize to you. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE m'dear! :)
      July 23, 2020 2:40 AM MDT