Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is no down too low for pumpkina** to go nor any line he will not cross. Did he ever"cross the line" with little girls?

There is no down too low for pumpkina** to go nor any line he will not cross. Did he ever"cross the line" with little girls?

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

There's photographs of him with Epstein, so quite possibly - however the presumption of innocence even applies to those who are guilty as sin of other offenses. There is certainly no proof beyond reasonable doubt - or even evidence other than he associated with a known child trafficker.
      July 25, 2020 5:38 AM MDT

I'm simply asking m'dear. Not accusing. Raising the possibility or probability or likelihood. It is not beyond the realm of possibility. He told Howard Stern in the presence of Ivanka that if she were not his daughter he would probably be dating her. When asked what he hoped for his daughter by Marla he said he hoped she had the same breasts her mother had. Not kidding. Maybe not verbatim but he truly and honestly said that. So with such a lascivious immoral father as that one can certainly extrapolate to other potential eventualities. Thank you for your advance defense but I did not accuse him nor would I. I have no PROOF. I do have a brain and it does work on logic so the possibility cannot be ignored. OK. I beat that horse enough. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 25, 2020 5:43 AM MDT
      July 25, 2020 5:42 AM MDT