Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » At this very moment are you more apt to be crying or laughing? Why?

At this very moment are you more apt to be crying or laughing? Why?

Posted - July 25, 2020

Responses

Neither...I am 'Comfortably Numb'.

This arguably one of the greatest rocks songs ever:

July 25, 2020 5:43 PM MDT

Numb. Is that like stoic? That's where I am E. Stoic. Thank you for your reply and this. I've not heard of it. It fits these times then? Happy Sunday. Is Ohio having some surges again? Hopefully small if at all. STAY SAFE!
      July 26, 2020 1:52 AM MDT

Numb is I can't feel anything. Ohio is surging. He caved to the t word and waited too long to put the hammer down on masks. My daughter's hospital has surged slightly from 1 or 2 patients a week to 10, with 2 in the ICU.
      July 26, 2020 11:22 AM MDT

Oh geez E. So sorry I am. I guess we are strapped in to the ride and are stuck in it till it ends...or we do. Well he tried really hard and for a Republican I give him big props. Our guy Newsome did everything right and look at us? Worst of the worst. To say it is disappointing is an understatement. Is your daughter gonna be safe? Is it time for KUMBAYAH? We will overcome? Thank you for your reply and well what else can I say? We're kinda in the same boat only California has 40 million that might well all become infected. See ya tomorrow? Fingers crossed and the crick don't rise! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 27, 2020 2:56 AM MDT
      July 26, 2020 12:15 PM MDT

Laughing because I just watched a video of Trump doing his person, woman, man, camera, TV bit. Cheers!
      July 26, 2020 11:40 AM MDT

Is that not pathetic Nanoose? He looks at it as a huge accomplishment and PROOF that he is a wise extremely stable genius. Either they didn't tell him what he was being tested for (SENILITY) or they did and he forgot or didn't understand. Either way be grateful for your second round of a Trudeau. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 26, 2020 1:13 PM MDT
      July 26, 2020 12:18 PM MDT

At this very moment I would say "Hi Rosie" 

July 26, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

Hi there sweetie! Howya doin' Ritesh?  Very well I hope. How are things going in your "neck of the woods" and more important than that how are you and your loved ones doing? Thank you for the HI and Hi back atcha! Happy Monday m'dear! :)
      July 27, 2020 2:53 AM MDT

Doing absolutely fine Rosie! Thanks for your concern! Things here are not that good, you must be aware that India is third worst affected country in the World after US and Brazil and death ratio is above world average! That's a matter of concern but as time pass we could only hope for some good news about its cure! How's you doing and how's thing going at your end?
      July 27, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

California is not doing well at all m'dear. Sad to say. We are spiking and surging again even though our governor did everything right the first time around. I think the problem will always be those selfish people who refuse to do the right thing. You find them everywhere mocking and ridiculing and ignoring guidance and so they keep spreading it without any concern for those they infect some of whom die. I wish everyone had common sense and a desire to live and a desire NOT to harm others but the fact is they don't. We're doing just fine all things considered but I'm 82 and Jim is 84 and so we are among the most high risk groups. It's so sad when we go out Ritesh. I now look at all those people and wonder which of them could infect us and cause our deaths?. It's not my nature to be that way but here I am! Fingers crossed things will get better though unless people get better I can't see how that will happen. Sorry for the downer Ritesh. Thank you for your kind reply and I'm happy to know for your and yours so far so good. May it stay that way! Happy Tuesday! :)
      July 28, 2020 3:05 AM MDT

I know dear people just don't understand the sensitivity of the situation and roam carelessly putting their and others lives at risk. I wonder how did US be the worst affected country, it has been a disciplined country in old days! You and Jim both take care of your self and follow all the guidelines! Keep Home Keep Safe! Happy Wednesday!
      July 29, 2020 11:46 AM MDT

Hi there my friend. The fault is entirely on the shoulders of our inept incompetent impotent president. He WASTED MONTHS ignoring mocking ridiculing. He refused to wear a mask. Said anyone wearing a mask was anti him. The damage was done. Now he pushes to open up everything while we are still getting ill and dying in massive numbers. WHY? Because he doesn't care about anyone but himself. All of our ills were caused by him. He KNEW in January what was coming and he chose to politicize it to attack those who despise him. He finally was FORCED to acknowledge it in late March. FAR TOO LATE TO MATTER. He is an evil curse and those who voted for him and still support him are EVIL too. Sorry Ritesh but that is how I see it. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Jim and I are trying our best to do the right thing. It's all those other jacka** dingbats who don't care who are the problem. Do you have jacka** dingbats in India? Condolences if you do. You and yours please stay safe too. I would hate to have you disappear from here because of the virus. :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 30, 2020 12:12 PM MDT
      July 29, 2020 12:51 PM MDT

Yes America must chose wisely next time to make America great again! but it's not only America that's facing political stupidity most countries across the World has it's leader who is manipulator in some or other way! India is too close to US! The PM here too is manipulator and lair! Just couple of days ago he said India is in much better position than other countries which is a white lie if we see the statistics! Anyways we hope to see better leaders to run our countries! Jacka** dingbats are everywhere and India is no exception :D Thanks for your knid note! Be safe be happy! Take care!
      July 30, 2020 12:21 PM MDT

Gosh Ritesh I am so very sorry that your country has a less than stellar leader. Hah! My goodness my friend I just saw your "jacka** dingbat" and coming from you? Oh my goodness that is way too adorable! I thank you for that. I truly do. Echoes of me! What better honor could you bestow upon me than to use some of my words in the way they were intended to be used? Sorry my friend but I'm still giggling. That's standard with me but you? Oh my goodness. Jim and I are doing well though California keeps shooting up with surges. We are very lucky that we are retired and our children are grown so we don' have the worries of so many parents. You take care too okay? I so enjoy chatting with you as you have time. SAFE HAVEN to you and yours RItesh. Safe haven! Happy Thursday too! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 31, 2020 12:08 PM MDT
      July 30, 2020 12:50 PM MDT

I'm glad you're happy Rosie! Hope both our countries and others across get the better leaders! It's always pleasing to speak with you too! Thank you for your kind words! Wish you a healthy, happy and cherishing time ahead!! Happy Friday!
      July 31, 2020 12:13 PM MDT

That is a grand hope that I certainly share with you m'dear. That both our countries and others get the better leaders. Take care and STAY SAFE to you and your family and friends. I know we will all get through this. Exactly when I don't know but I know we will! Thank you for your reply Ritesh and Happy Friday to you and yours! :) :)
      July 31, 2020 12:30 PM MDT

Such wishes do help in keeping safe! Thanks Rosie!
      July 31, 2020 12:39 PM MDT

You're very welcome my friend! :)
      July 31, 2020 12:44 PM MDT

Cry. I have to go shopping later. Have to get formal wear for my son's graduation. 
      July 26, 2020 12:23 PM MDT

Many Congratulations on your son's graduation!
      July 31, 2020 12:14 PM MDT

Thank you.  
      July 31, 2020 12:20 PM MDT