Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if the devoted evangelicals who think GOD sent pumpkina** to save them ever pray to "their" god to harm others? Think GOD would?

I wonder if the devoted evangelicals who think GOD sent pumpkina** to save them ever pray to "their" god to harm others? Think GOD would?

Think GOD is there to service them and do their bidding? Odd backwards folks do not understand they are supposed to serve GOD. They think they do by supporting a pumpkina**! Imagine that?

I say "their" god because I do not recognize him at all. I believe in a completely different GOD. Mine would never send a pumpkina** who does nothing but lie and destroy and covet and whine and traitor and treason and send paramilitary mystery meat thugs to attack the people he took an OATH to protect and serve.

GOD would not send such a depraved degenerate on HIS behalf. That is unthinkable. For those who are capable of thinking. It is thinkable for those can't think don't think won't think are afraid to think.

Posted - July 26, 2020

Responses

God does not work that way. 
      July 26, 2020 6:40 AM MDT