Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you could animate a vegetable so he/she/it could run for president which vegetable would it be and why?

If you could animate a vegetable so he/she/it could run for president which vegetable would it be and why?

Posted - July 27, 2020

Responses

Let’s see…

Perhaps cauliflower or cabbage… I hear they have a good head on them.

Then there’s corn… you know what they say, “the bigger the ears the better the listener”.

I know, a potato…. It’d have so many eyes it could see every angle to a problem.

Of course, an artichoke does have a big heart.

July 27, 2020 1:36 PM MDT

I KNEW I could count on you to show up Shuhak! I KNEW it! I was thinking BROCCOLI. Thick tight "head" that is green 24/7 (jealousy envy). I LOVE your reply. You know what would be ideal? A vegetable that combined all of those attributes! Is there any vegetable you'd consider to be WISE or INTELLIGENT or CARING or TRUTHFUL or HONORABLE? Those traits would be pretty darn awesome in a president wouldn't they? Just visualize pumpkin with a broccoli head? An improvement visually because just thinking about it makes me giggle. I think that is how my mind's eye will futurely "see" him! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. I guess things will get worse in California before they get better. What is "better"? I think I've forgotten! :( This post was edited by RosieG at July 28, 2020 11:37 AM MDT
      July 28, 2020 2:10 AM MDT

They already did that.

July 28, 2020 3:05 AM MDT