Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja see/hear that clip promoted by pumpkin with all the so-called docs in white lab coats who told the following LIES?

Didja see/hear that clip promoted by pumpkin with all the so-called docs in white lab coats who told the following LIES?

THERE IS A CURE FOR COVID 19 NOW
THERE IS NO NEED TO WEAR FACEMASKS

The pumpkin was especially impressed by a dark voodoo queen "doc" who hawked the cure very loud very defiant very strong very crackpot wackadoodlenoodle voodoo queen-like. Her record is queer. She panders to the crackpot wackadoodlenoodle crowd. Very big with them. Very big with pumpkin too. Conkydinky? I think not!

This is what it takes to impress pumpkin. Crackpot wackadoodlenoodles will get him and get to him every time. He can relate to them. He "gets" them, He understands them. They are HIS PEOPLE.

Expect more of the same to flood the airwaves. The pumpkin will make a bazillion bucks on the snakeoil scam of the pumpkin man...hydrofoxyloxymoxyproxydoxycoxyboxyshocksypumpkin. Buy it in bulk in gross galore and make the pumpkin the world's first GAZILLIONAIRE! Make sure you use it. The dire deadly possible side effects won't harm you. Because pumpkin would NEVER hawk anything harmful to you. He loves you. He cares about you. He worries about you.

That clip will be used over and over and over during the pumpkinboy prez campaign to show us remind us what he really cares about! It will be used by his opponent of course because it shows us what he is. Nothing better than that is there?.

Posted - July 29, 2020

Responses

No one is making big money of hydroxyclorophine...it cost pennies.  That is why Big oharma is against it. This is a gold mine for them and they are not gonna settle for the sandy pebbles.

I did see the clip. The doctors say they are using it. And it is helping.

If you look at country who used it from the start. Their death rate is 50% of that of other countries. Even of the US. We are running 7-8%. 
    Some of these other countries are running 2-3%. That is a significant difference in deaths. 

July 29, 2020 6:11 AM MDT