Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What was the last instance of rejection in your life?

What was the last instance of rejection in your life?

Posted - July 29, 2020

Responses

Just within the past few months at my job, I applied for the waiver to stave off mandatory retirement and it was denied, so I had to take early retirement. It’s murder for a workaholic to be put out to pasture like this, especially during COVID19, when fewer prospects are available for getting rehired somewhere else.

You?

July 29, 2020 6:10 AM MDT

• Yes I know a couple people that are in a similar situation and the express the same sentiment as you.  They need to be doing something.  I hope a new opportunity will find you.  

Mine is work related as well.  My company typically pays out a pretty nice bonus during the summer but this year it's not happening. I'm lucky enough to still be working but it still felt like a bit of a slap in the face.  The company is still seeing profits so they could have paid out something. 
      July 29, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

Sex
      July 29, 2020 8:29 AM MDT

• That would be my most frequent rejection but not the most recent, lol. 
      July 29, 2020 8:30 AM MDT

i feel im mostly rejected by certain women . i tend to dislike these women because they are no good to me except reject/ignore or despise me 

i often wonder why we must have these women in our society when they do this behavior
      July 31, 2020 4:18 PM MDT

Yes, you’re absolutely right: every woman should accept every advance that any man ever makes toward her, and when she doesn’t, she’s a horrible person. Does that sound sane to you?

:|

August 1, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

That millennial 'me' generation.
      August 1, 2020 8:31 AM MDT

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,  me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,  me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,  me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,  me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me . . .

August 1, 2020 10:56 AM MDT

If you dislike these women and they are no good to you, why do you pretend to like them and set yourself up for rejection?
      August 1, 2020 11:03 AM MDT

Deciding after the fact that these women aren’t to your liking, and even worse, that they have all these supposed negative qualities and traits, don’t you realize that at one point you were hopeful and expecting them to have mutual impressions of you?  So were they such horrible women prior to “rejecting“ you, or is that just your childish and immature response to them having opinions that they were not interested in you?

This post was edited by Randy D at August 3, 2020 1:33 PM MDT
      August 1, 2020 11:22 AM MDT

this is big incel energy no offence. if there are certain types of women that reject you why not just avoid those types of women? i often find that men go after women who are out of their league and then get angry at rejection. Most of the time,  if women are rejecting you then it’s a problem with you, sorry. try to work on yourself 
      August 1, 2020 1:35 PM MDT

it also prob isn’t even a reflection of you, people just have a preferences when it comes to dating 
      August 1, 2020 1:41 PM MDT

• I wrote a book during lockdown.  This week, I got a letter of rejection, but I've sent my manuscript to more publishers.  I'll keep trying.
      July 31, 2020 11:17 PM MDT

• I hope you'll get some good news. 
      August 3, 2020 1:33 PM MDT

What Element said. This morning.
      August 1, 2020 12:48 AM MDT