Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do we the people have any remedy to counteract the disease of a SCOTUS terrible decision or is SCOTUS the final law and anything goes?

Do we the people have any remedy to counteract the disease of a SCOTUS terrible decision or is SCOTUS the final law and anything goes?

I see them all roasting on a spit in HE** for eternity. No problemo.

But while they are alive and we be alive is there anything we can do to punish them for their terrible anti-citizen anti-Constitution anti-truth anti-freedom decisions?

If we can let's do it. If we can't we can at least holler and shout and stomp and yell and protest and point out and shame them.

The anti-citizen rights on the SCOTUS should wither and die figuratively. We don't need them legislating or deciding against us and pro a maniacal crackpot wackadoodlenoodle partisan political party.

But that's exactly what we got folks. Exactly. Especiall now withe crackpot wackadoodlenoodle pumpkina**. Of course a couple of decisions went against the crackpot and he whined that "they don't like me". A whinya** wuss.

Just yesterday pumpkina** once again whinya**ed. This time about why Dr. Fauci is so well regarded and he is not. He said "they don't like me. Is it my personality"? Whinya** victim 24/7 doesn't have a clue that we the people DESPISE liars. He loves 'em. That's all he know or does. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE. And so it goes. Cveryone says so.

Posted - July 31, 2020

Responses

They are final unless/until they over rule themselves.
      July 31, 2020 5:04 AM MDT

According to the Constitution, the SCOTUS is not the final law and never has been. Unfortunately, the other two branches of our government have allowed the SCOTUS to rule on matters they have no business ruling on and, all too often, to have the final say. The checks and balances of the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of our government have been slipping away and something needs to be done to stop it. To be clear, electing more Democrats into office will only make matters worse. But hey, it's only my opinion. :)
      July 31, 2020 5:12 AM MDT