Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In the next few months we will be entering a WORST CASE world. Want to know the details?

In the next few months we will be entering a WORST CASE world. Want to know the details?

Pumpkina** will privatize the US post office. All mail will be delivered via vetting from the white house. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Pumpkina** will declare MARTIAL LAW. His mystery meat thugs paramilitarily clothes and unidentified will flood American cities and be there 24/7. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Pumpkina** will eliminate all elections. He will close all polling places. He will have ended absentee voting when he privatizes mail delivery.

Everyone who didn't vote for him will have a number ENGRAVED on his/her hand to identify his unfans. Rather like that which Hitler did to the Jews. Engraved numbers on their flesh.

Happy future y'all. YOUR FONDEST DREAMS WILL COME TRUE. Pumpkina** will always be there for you. Even when he dies he will be stuffed and sit in the oval office. He will never leave you.

Posted - August 2, 2020

Responses

Martial law requires the cooperation of the military. He won't get it.
      August 2, 2020 3:35 AM MDT

FROM YOUR LIPS TO THE UNIVERSE MAY IT BE SO! Seriously R. I put nothing past him and nothing past anyone around him. I so hope you are 100% spot on! Thank you for the cheery words. My 4 favorite? "He won't get it." SIGH. Happy Sunday to thee and thine! :)
      August 2, 2020 3:46 AM MDT