Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if pumpkina** will refuse to participate in any debate? Do you care if he do or don't?

I wonder if pumpkina** will refuse to participate in any debate? Do you care if he do or don't?

I truly believe the adoring worshippers would vote for pumpkina** POSTHUMOUSLY. A write-vote to re-elect a dead man. A vote of confidence that he can do anything..even govern from the grave. Also a show of loyalty. That even death will change a thing about how they will stay loyal to him to eternity and beyond to infinity and back again.

Posted - August 2, 2020

Responses

It is not President Trump who is using the virus as an excuse to hide in the basement or being told but conditions on being willing to debate.  

In fact, Trump has said they should do the traditional number of 3 debates and he would be willing to do however many as Biden wants. 
      August 2, 2020 9:02 AM MDT

We had a politican win who had passed away during the campaign. It was understood that if he won, his wife would take the office. Carnahan beat John Ashcroft. I do not remember the office.  I did vote for Ashcroft (R) who lost to the deceased Carnahan (D)
      August 2, 2020 9:07 AM MDT

Why would he or Biden do that? Can you provide a rational reason? Not that I expect a reply or anything.
      August 2, 2020 9:09 AM MDT

I bet he won't do the debate and I do care because a debate would show Americans that he has no game plan. But I figure there will be a vice president debate and who ever  debates Pence will win the debate. Cheers!
      August 2, 2020 9:31 AM MDT

Ya know what m'dear? I did not think of that. Of course the veeps will  debate. They are not chickeny cowards like the pumpkin is.  And of course whomever pence faces will CRUSH him. Then pumpkina** can point to pence as another reason for his astounding astonishing HISTORIC LOSS. And then whine and whine and whine and about rigging. We know the end of this script. Don't we? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 2, 2020 9:50 AM MDT
      August 2, 2020 9:49 AM MDT