Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you ever MEAN? If so what triggers it?

Are you ever MEAN? If so what triggers it?

Posted - August 3, 2020

Responses

I'm pretty average.
    (Mathematicians will get that joke).
      August 3, 2020 1:51 AM MDT

I know what you mean by the "mean" mathmatically speaking R and I'm certainly not a mathematician! Great inside joke although outsiders with a brain should get it too.

Setting that "mean" aside can you remember the meanest thing you ever said to anyone? I guess all kids say it one time or another to their parents. "I HATE YOU". Not my finest hour. I don't think my son ever said to me but maybe he did and I have just blocked it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to you and the kin/clan! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 3, 2020 2:01 AM MDT

I don't recall being deliberately mean since childhood. I have, however, caused harm and/or offence by being thoughtless.
      August 3, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

Me too R. Thoughtless though I usually say what I intend to say focused on the point I am trying to make. And then in retrospect I realize maybe perhaps my language could have been more precise fine-tuned. In the "heat" of the moment the language just flows like water or lava. Too much too fast can damage what lies in its path. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at August 3, 2020 3:20 AM MDT
      August 3, 2020 3:19 AM MDT