Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The political world is ABUZZ. The Axios interview on HBO of pandemicpumpkina** being questioned by Jonathan Swann. Didja catch it?

The political world is ABUZZ. The Axios interview on HBO of pandemicpumpkina** being questioned by Jonathan Swann. Didja catch it?

It is being hailed as a DEBACLE for pandemicpumpkina** showing him to be confused bumbling stumbling and incapable of comprehending what he is talking about or even where he is at times. Disoriented is not a good place to be.

There was also a not-so-hot interview with Chris Wallace priorly.

For his own good pandemicpumpkina** should take a VOW OF SILENCE between now and election day. The DEMS already have tons of ammunition to use against him..all in his own words. Why give them more?

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

Lol. They call that creative editing HBO must have took lessons from the leaders in creative editing CNN.

So maybe President Trump should adopt Biden's strategy Stay in the basement. But I would not hold my breath. 
      August 6, 2020 6:26 AM MDT

I did watch it and he  did look like  a bummbaling fool that couldn't explain the charts and grafts that he brought. Shortly after that interview he did a confort phone in interveiw with Fox and they asked him important questions like if they ever find evedance of space allians will he release the information to the American public -  instead of questions about all the people dieing from the viris or if he has a real plan to get things under control. Cheers!
      August 6, 2020 4:45 PM MDT