Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Remember the vicious stepmother in Cinderlla? Remember the jealous ugly evil witch in Snow White? Know a current day combo like them?

Remember the vicious stepmother in Cinderlla? Remember the jealous ugly evil witch in Snow White? Know a current day combo like them?

Why the pandemicpumpkina** of course.

His jealousy is unbounded when it comes to President Barack Obama. He is GREEN with jealousy 24/7 and well an orange man in green? Not so good.

He is also the evil stepmother and treats DEMOCRATS like Cinderella.

A "male" version of course. Well maybe a girly man verion. He is JEALOUS and SPITEFUL and uses all his power FOR his pals and AGAINST those who don't roll over for him and kiss his a**.

Now we know exactly WHAT cartoon character/characters he represents.

Every day in every way JEALOUSY drives him. Every day in every way HATE is its companion. He is so good for his peeps they pray to him 24/7. Do I KNOW that for a fact? Did GOD inform of that? No of course not.

And anyway if GOD is okay with it who am I to question it?

Posted - August 6, 2020

Responses

Donald Trump is like the Pied Piper. He plays a hypnotic tune on his flute to take the children away from their parents and then puts those children in danger by leading them into a coronaviris filled school. Cheers!
      August 6, 2020 12:35 PM MDT

That could work for me too Nanoose. I kinda like the girly man thing though. The pandemicpumpkina** is all squishy about his adoration of Vlad Putin. Very girly. Still. Even though he is a really old man.

Have you considered that being Pied Piper would REQUIRE that he get off his a** and WALk? What is the likelihood of that ever happening? But I think your scenario is as possible as mine. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 6, 2020 1:16 PM MDT