Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When "they" dismantle a nuclear reactor where do they bury the dangerous "stuff"? How deep must it be and how long does it stay "alive"?

When "they" dismantle a nuclear reactor where do they bury the dangerous "stuff"? How deep must it be and how long does it stay "alive"?

Posted - August 7, 2020

Responses

McDonald's here we come! Too funny. I agree. Everyone knows what fries smells like or fish or chicken right? Recycling oil in cars will PERFUME THE AIR! I dunno. Sounds kinda gross to me but well we have to adpat to what is. I guess it could be worse. SKUNK? Yeah. That would be way worse. Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      August 21, 2020 11:54 AM MDT

I've never smelled fries/burgers outside McDonalds ... but during the rush times, I smell the burgers at BurgerKing when I drive past.
    There was also a local place that you could smell the steaks cooking, during the lunch and dinner crowds.
    It was right on the main street, and my mouth would start watering from halfway across town if the wind was right.

August 21, 2020 12:33 PM MDT

You know what I think Walt? I think they have that bottled and spray it out into the atmosphere so that folks driving by will stop by and buy. I do. Sure there is a fragrance to food as it's cooking in the kitchen but you don't smell it outside. Ever wonder why you smell theirs outside? I rest my case. Now do I have PROOF that is what's happening? No but that's what I suspect. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 21, 2020 12:43 PM MDT