Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Remember when you lost your job you could probably get some job at the mall to at least help pay the bills?

Remember when you lost your job you could probably get some job at the mall to at least help pay the bills?

I cannot wait until amazon totally eliminates people.

Posted - October 8, 2016

Responses

i dont have a job myself, what do you mean by amazon? what are they doing?
      October 8, 2016 7:42 PM MDT

Yes but 15 dollar an hour minimum wage, well wouldn't that just encourage more automation and the elimination of more human jobs. I guess speeding up automation and eliminating those jobs that are still here is what globalism and the advancement of technology is all about. I am quite sure Hillary Clinton will find a way to create more jobs with a 15 dollar minimum wage, it is just basic hocus pocus even if common sense, reality and logic say otherwise. Oh well we can always use the Chinese model and go to 50 cents an hour, that is groovy too. Then we all can still shop at the 99 cent store. Oh but wait there is a drawback to that, then we wouldn't be funding the wonderful Red Chinese army. Oh but think bigger now, no more planes and boats from China to transport stuff here and destroy the environment, yes global warming would be alleviated, I am relieved.
      October 8, 2016 7:59 PM MDT

Good news, Amazon is hiring for its mall positions. :) 
      October 8, 2016 9:07 PM MDT

The last laugh is on the outsourcers and automators: as soon as they're done replacing workers, nobody will be left to buy their products.
      October 9, 2016 1:19 AM MDT

I didn't loose my job, it was taken away from me, more than one. 
      October 12, 2016 3:46 PM MDT