Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dems wanted THREE TRILLION. GOP wanted only ONE TRILLION. Dems came down ONE TRILLION. GOP REFUSED TO BUDGE. WHY?

Dems wanted THREE TRILLION. GOP wanted only ONE TRILLION. Dems came down ONE TRILLION. GOP REFUSED TO BUDGE. WHY?

My way or the highway.

My oh my I'm sure those who are SUFFERING admire the GOP stand your ground. my way or the highway. Go pound mud. Go suck an egg. Screw you.

Right up the alley of the alleycats. That.

Posted - August 8, 2020

Responses

Republicans not wanting to spend money and democrats wanting to spend money?   Now that’s a switch. 

However, impasses like this aren’t uncommon (the 2 parties rarely get along).  It’s what trump is threatening that is.  He wants his payroll tax cut (how does one get a tax cut if they aren’t working?).  Just another ruse to make himself and his cronies richer.    I bet his executive order will give him that new FBI building as well.

If they’d stop listening to trump and stop playing party politics, they might get somewhere.  Trump is an egotistical, conspiracy theory toting, liar.  He doesn’t give a crap about the people in this country; he just wants to make himself look good.

August 8, 2020 1:25 PM MDT

This is what I foresee sooner rather than later. The MILLIONS of jobless homeless hungry will RIOT! "Let them eat cake"? That isn't going to fly. These folks have children who go to bed hungry if they have a bed to go to. Any parent would DIE to save his/her child's life. No question. You think they won't go out and FIGHT and be willing to DIE to get their children food and shelter? So far nothing has happened that will benefit the needy. Meanwhile the pandemicpumpkina** has parties and fundraisers and golf vacations all the time. Does he care about the starving and the dying? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You KNOW the answer to that. It will take the people RIOTING to get his attention. Of course he will send out the mystery meat thugs the military the national guard and whatever mafia hitmen he knows to "calm down" the rioters. That is code for "shoot to kill". Exaggeration? Hyperbole.  I wish it were. He is an absolute  crackpot wackadoodlenoodle with NO ONE TO STOP HIM AND UNLIMITED POWER. I see tanks rolling down Pennsylvania ave crushing whatever gets in the way. Soon coming soon to you town. Tanks rolling down your main streets. Watch for it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 9, 2020 1:05 PM MDT
      August 9, 2020 5:26 AM MDT