Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Shuhak
Randy D
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does knowing what others are interested in interest you? Why?

Does knowing what others are interested in interest you? Why?

For me personally it's the fastest way to know how they are "wired".

If I'm interested in some of their interests there is common ground to establish an acquaintanceship and maybe beyond that to a friendship. Never know uness you pursue it. Do you and do you wait to be pursued?

Posted - August 9, 2020

Responses

Hi, Rosie!   Yes, it does, as it's a great way to see if there are common grounds and mutual interests - or if there are different grounds and not much in common. It's also a great way to put people at ease or break the ice.
      August 9, 2020 11:47 PM MDT

My elizabeth? Hi honey! So good to hear from you. Hope you and your family are STAYING SAFE. I expect you work from home these days or is your area "safe" enough to go to the office? Your state has been having a hard time lately and ours is surging again so who knows how long it will be before things get "back to normal"? What will that normal be beats me! We shelter at home and always wear masks and gloves when we go out and always social distance. I was a hugger before but now I look at everyone as a potential virus spreader. Not exactly paranoid but not exactly not. Thank you for touching base here. I know your other fans will enjoy however much time you can spend. To my question. Someone whose life consists of going hunting hanging out in bars and watching bullfights is not my cuppa tea! Happy Monday and STAY SAFE! :) ((hugs))
      August 10, 2020 1:26 AM MDT

Yes...your Elizabeth. :)   Thank YOU, Rosie; nice to pop my head in and answer one of your questions...a favorite destination, always. I did send you an email that addresses some of your questions and comments in your reply. All the best and happy Monday!  (safe hugs!)
      August 10, 2020 9:28 AM MDT