Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 5 million Covid 19 cases in the US so far and climbing. Unless as theorized that number is wildly understated. Whaddabout the kids?

5 million Covid 19 cases in the US so far and climbing. Unless as theorized that number is wildly understated. Whaddabout the kids?

97,000 kids were found to have the virus in the last two weeks.

They may get as ill but they carry it with them and infect others.

Posted - August 10, 2020

Responses

Well. believe it or not.. we are being told, in quite a dictatorial way, here, that kids do not transmit the virus! Now this is about the first time I've had cause to disbelieve what we are told; usually we can trust them! This seems illogical to me.. kids can get it.. and they can pass on pretty much every other kind of flu.. soo.... 

I believe that the reason the govt is feeding us this is that they are determined to get kids back to school in September and to quell the concerns of teachers, support staff and admin people they are telling us that kids do not transmit it so we don't have to worry.. People seem to be believing this.. this concerns me as we have seen problems in schools elsewhere and we cannot really tell because schools shut down so fast here that there's no real evidence 
      August 10, 2020 11:42 AM MDT

Hi there Addb! Long time no see! Hopefully you're doing fine. Of course kids transmit like CRAZY. They also catch it but don't have as much of a problem with it as adults but some kids have died from it. What we are told will never be the truth. Gets kids back to school. Then wait for it...close down schools because the "community spread" EXPLODED! It will happen. It has happened. It has to happen. So many dumbheads are calling the shots and so many other dumbheads are rolling over and supporting it. How this else I don't know. But I am positive it will not end well. And so it goes. As the pandemic pumpkina** said so BRILLIANTLY..."It is what it is". SIGH. Thank you four your reply m'dear and Happy Monday to thee and thine. STAY SAFE! :)
      August 10, 2020 2:05 PM MDT