Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I just realized I am ANGRY all the time about everything these days. The tiniest things SET ME OFF. You?

I just realized I am ANGRY all the time about everything these days. The tiniest things SET ME OFF. You?

Posted - August 11, 2020

Responses

I am pretty happy most of the time.  

Hope you feel better.
      August 11, 2020 12:13 PM MDT

Me too. Thank you for your reply.
      August 11, 2020 12:16 PM MDT

:) :)!!
      August 11, 2020 4:11 PM MDT

That's right!!! Rub it in!!!
      August 11, 2020 4:25 PM MDT

I was not trying to rub it in. 
    I sincerely hope Rosie feels better.  I do know she really likes Karmela Harris so maybe Biden picking her for VP will cheer her up. 
      August 11, 2020 4:29 PM MDT

((hugs)) It did sweetie! I was and still am ECSTATIC! Sometimes you win some! :)
      August 12, 2020 3:52 AM MDT

:) 
      August 12, 2020 5:17 AM MDT

Hopefully the election is one of those things. If not, she will be a historical afterthought like Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin.
      August 12, 2020 5:32 PM MDT

Karmela Kamala Harris
      August 12, 2020 5:28 PM MDT

I think she's just saying how she feels m'dear. I don't think she'd "rub it in"! Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't! :(
      August 12, 2020 3:53 AM MDT

More worried than angry. When two parties, one whom has the launch codes and one who hopes to have them, are BOTH senile idiots ...
      August 11, 2020 4:17 PM MDT

You've always been more calm than me R. I wonder if it may have anything to do with your gender? I wonder if guys worry less than gals and therefore are less apt to get angry? I shall ask. What ANGERS me most is that those responsible to preserve and protect our CHECK AND BALANCE SYSTEM are the very ones who are voluntarily abrogating why they were elected. What can I do about it? Not a dam* thing. This makes me VERY ANGRY! :( Thank you for your reply. Here goes' the question!
      August 12, 2020 3:57 AM MDT

Anger is not an emotion I choose to have.  If I have, somehow, I've managed to not show it the way I grew up with it being expressed.
    There are times when I am disappointed in situations, in myself, and how others may act, but angry?
    I lived with a person that was angry about almost every thing for a while.
    After being the recipient of anger for a number of years, I took the time to learn about this emotion.
    What I learned was anger is many times driven by fear.
    Fear is something we all share. 
    In order to accomplish overcoming the fear, whatever it may be, people STRIKE OUT!
    It is a protective device and one that should be addressed.
    Like many things, there is solution.  Hurting yourself and others in the process may not be the answer.
    It took my mom almost 50 years to learn this.  I am glad, these last 20 have been peaceful for all who surround her, including me.
    ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at August 12, 2020 5:33 PM MDT
      August 11, 2020 4:20 PM MDT

Get rid of the panicky pandemic pumpkina** and my anger will leave with him. All the people we hired (elected) to provide a check and balance system to evil power is MIA. I am  FURIOUS with all of them every day. All the adoring worshippers of an evil traitor who is a lapdogpuppetboy for a hostile foreign enemy is killing our country I despise! All the toady sycophants and obscenely immoral movers and shakers who shore this vermin up I cannot tolerate. Get rid of them and then I am back to normal Merlin. If you are not angered 24/7 by what is going on around you then I commend you for it. I respond to my surroundings full up and all in all the time. Since vermin boy became the "head" I have gotten angrier and angrier. Not so much at what he dares because he is an evil crackpot wackadoodlenoodle but how all who surround him facilitate and enable him and allow him and protect him and encourage him to continue on. As I said if you can be indifferent to that and removed and aloof I salute you. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and htine. STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 12, 2020 5:33 PM MDT
      August 12, 2020 5:01 AM MDT

I agree that anger is often driven by fear, but I think it is also a manifestation of helplessness and/or lack of control over some aspect of your life.  I'm happy that your mom has learned how to deal with her anger.  
      August 12, 2020 6:01 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 12, 2020 6:04 AM MDT

• I'm more disciplined and controlled than that. People who live in anxiety and frustration seem to have a tendency to go off the deep end about most things, tiny or not.
      August 11, 2020 4:21 PM MDT

I am rarely angry.
      August 11, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

I believe this.
    ;) :)
      August 11, 2020 5:57 PM MDT

Truly? I would have a lost a bet. I often "feel" an undercurrent of anger when we exchange views. Of course it could all be my imagination. Thank you for your reply E. I am furious all the time now. At the panicky pandemic pumpkina** least of all because he is a crackpot wackadoodlenoodle and can't help it. I'm FURIOUS with his adoring worshippers the toady sycophants who surround him. Beyond endurance! It is not something I can turn on and off. I react to what I experience in real time and since the a** has been in power I HAVE BEEN ANGRY. It happens. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at August 12, 2020 5:33 PM MDT
      August 12, 2020 5:05 AM MDT

Cynicism is often mistaken for anger, particularly in text.
      August 12, 2020 4:55 PM MDT

I had a very hard time falling asleep last night R. My night worry? Night terrors? Voting. We vote by mail. IF we get our ballots when they are completed we plan to drive over to the Riverside County Registrar of Voters and drop them off. I have to make sure we are allowed to do that. Even then what guarantee do we have the ballots will be fairly handled? The vile "head" is already crapping up very bigly the postal service. SLOWING it down as I write this. While California is a BLUE STATE there are pockets of bright red all over the state with vile "head" operatives working hard to do his bidding. Paranoid maybe or justified? I don't  know yet. I know we will find out soon enough.  I expect you refer to Element being cynical not angry. Could be. I'm not a mindreader. Probably just as well because if I were I would never be able to sleep. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 13, 2020 3:35 AM MDT

I don't find myself getting as angry as I used to.  That may be because I have more control over my life and more options than I did when I was younger.  I've also learned, to some extent, to avoid certain situations in which others might want to involve me.  However, like you, I am very angry at the turn of political event in this country and the fact that no one - on either side of the aisle - is willing to rein Trump in and stand up to him when he does his unconstitutional grandstanding.  
      August 12, 2020 6:06 AM MDT

Had a very hard time going to sleep last night L. My NIGHT TERRORS? Voting. The vile "head" is already crapping up the postal service. IF we get our ballots when they are completed we will drive over to the Riverside County Registrar's Office to drop them off. Don't trust what the vile "head" will have done by then to cripple mail delivery. But I have to check to see if we can do that. Even then there are pockets of deep red vile "head" operatives all over our beautiful BLUE state of California. What guarantee do we have that any mail will be handled properly fairly honorably? NONE So that's my today big worry. Never thought that would be a worry in the United STates of America but it is. The THREAT is ENORMOUS and is already in the works. How not to worry? I haven't learned how yet. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      August 13, 2020 3:40 AM MDT