Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why is pumpkina** so NASTY when it comes to STRONG WOMEN? Anyone?

Why is pumpkina** so NASTY when it comes to STRONG WOMEN? Anyone?

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

Because he can’t intimidate them. 

People like trump get off on attention.  They know everything about everything .  They have all the answers.  They’re so wise that they’re never wrong.  Naive people gasp in awe at their seemingly sage words.  The more the naïve gasp, the prouder these people become (inflating their egos).  A person who actually IS smart or can see through their lies is a threat to them, as they may expose them for what they really are (twits), thus taking away their attention. 

Trump is also a sexist.  He thinks the only things women are good for is making babies and sandwiches, and praising men for how great they are.  To him, women are to be seen, but not heard.  That’s why he marries arm candy and then dumps them when they get “older” looking.

This is why strong women terrify him.  To be shown up by an “inferior” female is the cruelest insult an egotistical sexist could get.

August 12, 2020 3:43 PM MDT

If that is the case why has the Trump administration appointed more women than any before it?  Men who are sexist etc....do not put women in positions of power as President Trump has his whole life and continues to do in his administration. 
      August 12, 2020 3:48 PM MDT

I'm pretty sure that Kamala Harris is the vile "head"'s worst nightmare. The plots will thicken as they throws everything he can at her. That will make her stroinger and giver so many opporunities to squish him like the bug he is. I CAN HARDLY WAIT! Thank you for your thoughtul reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday! :)
      August 13, 2020 3:26 AM MDT

If you attack him. he attacks back.  He treats everyone the same. Man or woman if you attack he will respond. 
      August 12, 2020 3:50 PM MDT

• Why should ANY woman be treated with some special deference? Got news for ya honey, the days of chivalry are long over and long dead. If I disagree with any woman regardless of how strong and untouchable she may think she is, I hit her with both barrels. If men are vilified, slandered and abused publicly, women are fair game, especially where the future of the nation and the welfare of the next generation are concerned. I completely support this president's scorched earth approach to putting people in their places regardless of gender, race or background. We'll leave the politically correct games to you Libs while the adults in the room tackle the real problems before us.
      August 12, 2020 4:14 PM MDT

Except that His Royal Orangeness DOESN'T "tackle the real problems", he claims they are hoaxes, and when that bites him on the a$$ and he is questioned about it, he can't marshal a rational argument so substitutes vicious personal attack and insult. Usually IRRELEVANT abuse.
      August 12, 2020 5:14 PM MDT

:):):)
      August 13, 2020 3:24 AM MDT