Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those of you with a very good sense of humor are gonna love this. Those without? Why d'ya wanna read it?

Those of you with a very good sense of humor are gonna love this. Those without? Why d'ya wanna read it?

Per REX HUPPKE writing in the Chicago Tribune

"Biden picks Kamala Harris. Trump should dump mike pence and replace him with a yacht!"

Think he aught? Or naught?

Posted - August 12, 2020

Responses

• Yep, that's about as funny as a compound fracture.
      August 12, 2020 9:49 PM MDT

I have been wondering if Trump has to have Pence for his VP  running mate or can he pick someone else. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 13, 2020 2:25 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 10:01 PM MDT

I think he could legally pick someone else. Why not Jared or Ivanka? Or BOTH OF THEM? The first dual veeps in history! Why not? Who is gonna stop him. I'm gonna go with that and start off giving you props for your answer! Thank you once again Nanoose. Whatcha think about a dual veep?
      August 13, 2020 2:26 AM MDT

Maybe he will pick a Oval office door nob as his running mate then have someone with the coronviris lick it  then invite all the people he figures are a threat to his election visit him in his office. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 13, 2020 2:21 AM MDT
      August 12, 2020 10:24 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh Nanoose you are my FIRST encounter this morning and I cracked up. A very jolly good way to start my day so thanks for that. A DOORNOB? Boy that imagination of yours is my cuppa tea. I never would have thought "doornob". You know I cracked up when I typed it. I can't for the life of me figure out how THAT came into your mind but it doesn't matter. Where does creativity come from anyway? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for another creative and funny reply and Happy Thursday to you and yours! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 13, 2020 2:24 AM MDT