Active Now

Maurice214
Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Sports fans, what are your thoughts or opinions on the abbreviated/modified seasons that have begun so far due to COVID19? ~

Sports fans, what are your thoughts or opinions on the abbreviated/modified seasons that have begun so far due to COVID19? ~

Posted - August 15, 2020

Responses

Funny Cardboard cutouts
    of some fans at the baseball games
    Funny staged applause...
    ...anyway it's good 
    they are playing.
      August 15, 2020 2:21 PM MDT

Here are my thoughts on this pandemic----------  Like so many of these new viruses, they come from outer space where they have been floating around in a 'seed' type of existence. The 'seeds' land in places such as China, and everyone blames it on 'eating infected bats' or something. This quick spreading infection is because EVERYONE has been exposed as the 'seeds' spread across the planet from above. It looks like China caught the first wave. Most people have the right immune system to defend against it, and less than 1% do not. 
      August 16, 2020 6:44 AM MDT

(quick spreading quick-spreading infection)

(and less fewer than 1% do not.)

August 16, 2020 8:06 AM MDT

i know its crazy , but i think that because i ahve a criminal file , it affects my city's team performance ...

because in the past when i had no police file , there was sparkles in everyday. but now its like 'boring' 

so about the question, im happy because of the virus , my hockey team were able to make the playoffs.

but if there is no sparkles around , i dont see my team having the chance to even win the stanley cup
      August 16, 2020 2:08 PM MDT