Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It used to be "WE THE PEOPLE". The "head" thinks it's "ME THE PEOPLE". Explains a lot doesn't it?

It used to be "WE THE PEOPLE". The "head" thinks it's "ME THE PEOPLE". Explains a lot doesn't it?

Posted - August 17, 2020

Responses

• He was elected by "We the People", so that makes him "Me the People". BTW, that's a catchy little phrase. I think I'll bring that to the attention of the local GOP headquarters. They might want to make bumper stickers or yard signs with that one.
      August 17, 2020 11:43 AM MDT

He doesn’t seem to understand that he works FOR the people, not the other way around. In his mind, the office of president is equal to that of a king.  Everything is under his supreme control.  Screw the constitution.

August 17, 2020 3:13 PM MDT

I'm glad Nancy Pelosi is calling the HOUSE back to work on this "murder the postal service" problem. A fat lot of good it will do though. The son of an itch moscow mitch won't lift a finger for the Senate to DO a thing. Too bad Nancy Pelosi can't EXECUTIVE ORDER changes. I wonder if a gubment that worked like that could work like that? Thank you for your reply Shuhak!  With 92% of the American PEOPLE LIKING the post office it seems that pumpkina** has picked a very bad battle stand. We know he is more than a few cards short of a full deck. Wonder what he will come up with next to attack? :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 18, 2020 1:40 PM MDT
      August 18, 2020 2:05 AM MDT

It still is We The People. :)
      August 17, 2020 8:33 PM MDT