Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Per Michelle Obama during her speech at the DNC convention "when you vote GO HIGH. Vote as if your life depends on it". DOESN'T IT?

Per Michelle Obama during her speech at the DNC convention "when you vote GO HIGH. Vote as if your life depends on it". DOESN'T IT?

It's said that Michelle Obama "sliced and diced donald trump". I dunno. Didn't get to watch it.

So say she did. What happens the slices and dices until Novemer 3? Are they marinating in a cold environment in some "mystery" liquid until then? Won't they rot elsewise otherwise?

Posted - August 18, 2020

Responses

Someone needs to explain that to Antifa and Black Life Matters. 
      August 18, 2020 6:31 AM MDT

I'm surprised you didn't watch it. Anyway what happens to the the slices and dices is they float throgh the air and  enlighten more and more people about the clown/monster that is running America. Then they get under Donald Trump's skin were they fester then eventually cause him to say something stupid and or ignorent. I got a feeling that Michelle Obama got so far under Trump's skin that he is going to drop the N word. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 19, 2020 6:43 AM MDT
      August 18, 2020 10:27 AM MDT

You know why Nanoose? Poor Jim can only take so much politics in one day. I knew I could get summaries of the highlights and/or read about it in the daily paper I get. Pumpkin attacked her as he always does. He is always so respectful and gentlemanly when he deals with women...especially women of color who are spectacularly accomplished intelligent educated experienced and have a very witty sense of humor. That always gets him where it hurts most. You guess where that is. Thank you for your reply. I'm going to ask. I feel naughty today. Bad Rosie is here. What can I do but humor her? This post was edited by RosieG at August 19, 2020 6:48 AM MDT
      August 19, 2020 6:47 AM MDT