Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Steve Bannon indicted for FRAUD over border wall funding campaign". ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. What him worry?

"Steve Bannon indicted for FRAUD over border wall funding campaign". ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. What him worry?

Pumpina** will pardon him. It's why he is there and what he does best.

That's why y'all LOVE the he** outta him n'est-ce pas?  C'est ca.

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses

Steve and the other guy should be thrown in prison and have to pay back every cent. 
      August 20, 2020 10:35 AM MDT

Why would Trump pardon him? They had a major falling out and parted ways in 2018.
      August 20, 2020 10:45 AM MDT

I respectavlly disagree - it won't be another "one" that bites the dust it will be another "3 or so" that bite the dust because rats like Bannon rat on each other to save their hide. And I don't think Trump will pardon him because by the time Bannon's case goes through the court Trump won't be president. Right now 3 of Trump's adult children are under investigation so hopefully they will be charged and by the time their cases go through the court there will be no daddy dearest in office to save them. Cheers!
      August 20, 2020 11:05 AM MDT

Honestly Nanoose I cannot keep up! The pumpkina** has a knack for picking "THE BEST PEOPLE" doesn't he? How many of them ahve been charged indicted prosecuted? How many more are there in the woodwork? TERMITES chomping away at the structure. ALL FALL DOWN. The pumpkina** is incapable of choosing better than he does. IT IS WHAT IT IS! SIGH. That should go on his headstone. HE WAS WHAT HE WAS. HE DID WHAT HE DID. I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      August 21, 2020 11:50 AM MDT