Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly the pumpkina** wants to set up a SUMMIT meeting with Putin before the election. Phone calls won't do it. WHY?

Allegedly the pumpkina** wants to set up a SUMMIT meeting with Putin before the election. Phone calls won't do it. WHY?

Dumbunny! Obviously the pumpkina** longs to be in the same room as his lover boy the big P.

Of course pumpkina** weighs double what big P weighs. If pumpkina** sat on him he' d crush him.

So d'ya think pumpkina** will get his marching orders face to face or will Putin reject the idea and do it over the phone?

This love affairs blazes ever brighter after all these years! The pumpkina** YEARNS to be in the same room as his mentor/puppetmaster/SAVIOR. Isn't that sweet?

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses

Maybe Trump used tax dollars to install some kind of pully system set up so he could be lowered onto Putin's lap and the pully system also keeps Trump's full weight of Putin's lap. Anyway maybe Putin is starting to see that Trump won't be in office much longer so he won't waste his time meeting with Trump. Cheers!

August 20, 2020 11:28 AM MDT

There you go again my friend. CREATIVE thinking. As I read what you posted I envisioned it in my "mind's eye". NOT A PRETTY PICTURE. But well who am I to judge? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! Doing okay still right?
      August 21, 2020 11:42 AM MDT