Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » AnswerMug and edibles! Perfectly healthy way to deal with a "real life" crisis or a silent cry for help?

AnswerMug and edibles! Perfectly healthy way to deal with a "real life" crisis or a silent cry for help?

Posted - August 22, 2020

Responses

I’m more concerned about your “grammar groopie-ing” I feel thats a cry for help lol. 

Seriously though, you okay? 

August 22, 2020 5:20 PM MDT

Bahahaha! I do have a natural affinity for grammar. I was literally born into it. I don't usually correct people, unless I really can't stand them and they type something really idiotic like "your stupid". I can't resist that.  The exception has become Randy and Stu, because of their shared compulsion to correct everyone, all the time. I do enjoy correcting their errors! A little payback, ya know?

I am surprisingly okay, I think. Rough times are quickly approaching, and I know this in advance for once in my life. It's strange and frightening. I talk a good talk, but the reality is, I don't know how I'm going to really react. Have I really learned these lessons that I think I've learned? Can I embrace gratitude and carry on? 
    Only time will tell. For now, THC and online friends (I debated on whether or not to put friends in quotes, but I do consider some of you all friends) are keeping the negative thoughts away for the most part. And I'm 100% okay with that. 

Sorry that got kinda deep. LOL!  I do appreciate you asking!! It has made me suddenly fear that this question seems like some kind of vaguebook "look at me" post and not the attempt at humor that it truly is. HAHAHAHA

I may have to delete it. 

=)
      August 22, 2020 5:44 PM MDT

You‘re strong and smart from what I’ve got to know of you here from over the years. I’m sure you’ll pull through whatever is ahead of you. It’s okay to be scared though and come goof off here to avoid  over thinking about the bullshizzat ahead. You eat your edibles and I’ll drink my wine :) I’ll even forgive you the grammar groupie-ing Cos you’re not an annoying boy lol. 
      August 22, 2020 6:08 PM MDT

Thank you, Jaimie! I appreciate your friendship!! 

I'm telling you... my goal is to make those two change their ways with their incessant corrections! Teach them that you can still relish in the knowledge that you're grammatically superior without drawing attention to the errors of others! AND, you get to feel morally superior to others as well, because everyone doesn't think you're a pompous a$$hat!! 

hahahahahahaha!! Just kidding!!

~
      August 22, 2020 6:16 PM MDT

;) 
      August 22, 2020 6:18 PM MDT

Maybe as long as you keep things perfectly leval. THC dosen't stay mixed or stay in place so if you are baking a batch of special brownies and your stove isn't perfectly leval most of the THC will run to one side and or one corner of the baking pan so that corner piece could be too buzzy for some people  so they probably woudn't be able to deal with a real life crisis . I imanaging it would work the same with gummies if the setting tray is not leval the THC could go to one side or one gummie.  Cheers and  happy weekend!
      August 22, 2020 6:00 PM MDT

This has me cracking up!!! LOL! Thanks, Nanoose!

Mine are pre-packaged and legally purchased. I imagine there are QA protocols in place. They all have the mg of THC on the labels and everything. 

Anyway, thanks again for the laughs! 

August 22, 2020 6:09 PM MDT