Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you travel through life with absolute CERTITUDE that all your views are RIGHT and there is no wiggle room? Have you ALWAYS been that way?

Do you travel through life with absolute CERTITUDE that all your views are RIGHT and there is no wiggle room? Have you ALWAYS been that way?

You are never uncertain about anything at anytime for any reason?

If so all I have to say is WOW! Not me. Not by a long shot.

Posted - August 23, 2020

Responses

There's a lot of wiggle room. If you can prove to me I'm wrong with accurate, honest. proven facts then I'll admit I'm wrong. We have all listened to and accepted misguided, inaccurate and just down right manipulated information during our lifetimes and took it as straight up facts. 
      August 23, 2020 10:24 AM MDT

Facts are facts. Evidence is evidence. Proof is proof. It's not my job to prove anything to anyone. I ask questions. I provide information as I happen upon it and don't distort it or mischaracterize or shade or LIE about it. Whether you accept it or not is simply none of my business. Further I don't care if you accept or reject. It is of no interest to me whatever since I am not in the business of trying to proselytize or convince anyone of anything. I cannot imagine a more BORING way to waste my time than that so I don't. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee. This post was edited by RosieG at August 24, 2020 8:52 AM MDT
      August 24, 2020 8:50 AM MDT

WOW! I wasn’t  referring to you specifically. I meant life in general. 
      August 24, 2020 6:53 PM MDT

No. I am always learning. I don't know anyone who is as you describe.
      August 23, 2020 10:26 AM MDT

Of course not. I've never been that way and I personally don't know anyone that would ever make that claim.
      August 23, 2020 1:09 PM MDT