Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » How has COVID affected your daily routine?

How has COVID affected your daily routine?

I'm working from home three days a week now. For me, that's about the only difference.

Posted - August 23, 2020

Responses

Have to wear a mask when going out. And put it back on when a customer walks in my store. 

August 23, 2020 5:49 PM MDT

The only things I don't like about the masks are they are hot and they fog up my glasses. 
      August 24, 2020 2:48 AM MDT

Very hot. I do not work in an air conditioned environment.  Masks make it unbearable for long periods of time. 
      August 24, 2020 5:10 AM MDT

I stay home mostly, pick up my groceries from the outside pick-up, wear a mask, work from home.  I am thankful COVID has not found it's way to me. 
      August 23, 2020 6:07 PM MDT

(it’s its)

August 23, 2020 9:45 PM MDT

I never went out much anyway, so staying home works well for me. 
      August 24, 2020 2:45 AM MDT

I was isolating before it became a thing with the rest of you. So, I haven't been affected all that much.
      August 23, 2020 10:04 PM MDT

Same here. I've always been a homebody. 
      August 24, 2020 2:41 AM MDT

Although I'm no longer WFH, the majority of my colleagues are - which has forced me to change my working hours. With only a skeleton staff in the office, there's only one dude in security. His quitting time is 6pm, so I can no longer work permanent afternoon shift and I hate it. I am NOT a morning person.
    They had to bring me back to the office for my own health - there was no room under the main roof at home to set up my desk, so I was working from the "man cave", ie the shed. Uninsulated. Chilly at this time of year.
      August 24, 2020 3:03 AM MDT

Sounds very stressful. I don't have room for my work laptop, I have to use the coffee table as my 'work desk' when I work from home. We get paid a little more when we actually work from the office, but working from home suits me well. It's pretty warm here right now, working in a shed would probably suffocate me. Hoping it gets better for you.
      August 24, 2020 4:12 AM MDT

• Home school with the kids has been the only real big change . I've been lucky enough to continue working. The rest is minor...having to remember to have a mask when I leave the house. 

August 24, 2020 6:02 AM MDT

Before Covid, I worked three full days a week in Manhattan.  Since mid-March, I have been working five part-time days at home.  At first, I didn't like it, but now Iv'e gotten used to it and I do not relish the thought of going back to work in the City again.  My "work station" is not the most comfortable.  I don't have space for a proper set-up, but I don't have that much work to do (even when I was in the City), so I walk around the house, sit in the living room, watch the news at noon - pretty much stressless days.  
      August 24, 2020 6:56 AM MDT