Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » His peeps are the only ones who believe a word he says. They will vote for him anyway. The rest of us know the lies are used to abuse. YOU?

His peeps are the only ones who believe a word he says. They will vote for him anyway. The rest of us know the lies are used to abuse. YOU?

The pumpkina**keeps preaching to the choir. No one else pays any attention to him. We know its gibberish drivel LIES and THREATS that he regurgitates endlessly to confuse. He doesn't confuse us he simply disgusts us.

There are no worries about the lies he floats or the stench of the poop. What worries us are what is being done to support him.

TEARING OUT 671 mail sorting machines everywhere. They sort 36,000 pieces of mail per hour. Also unbolting and carting away in trucks those blue mail drop boxes. We see them loaded on trucks and know the why.

That is the worry that the boytoy de Joy is causing and he is the one who must be STOPPED and BOUNCED. Just keep ignoring pumpkina**. He says the sameoldsameoldsameoldsameold lies 24/7. Nothing new.
Senile dementia set in a long time ago. Repetition is a sure sign of it. Ya know?

Posted - August 24, 2020

Responses

I am voting for Trump...yes I believe what Trump says.  I also believe what Biden says...this is another reason I am voting for Trump. 
      August 24, 2020 8:01 AM MDT

Ino secretly recorded audio Trump''s sister says "he has no principles and you cannot trust him. All he wants to do is appeal to his base".
      August 24, 2020 9:10 AM MDT

:):):)
      August 24, 2020 9:14 AM MDT

He has stayed true to his political promises again that is wjat matters to me.
      August 24, 2020 11:28 AM MDT

'appealing to his base'  is the key for him to score about 40 million votes at least anyway. 
    Now everyone else is just might be stuck with this... uh character. 
      August 24, 2020 11:56 AM MDT

Appealing to your base is key any and every person running for any office.
      August 24, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

Yes, I suppose so.
      August 24, 2020 1:03 PM MDT