Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Kellyanne conway resigned because her family is falling apart BECAUSE OF HER. Her daughter Claudia tells the following. Interested?

The Kellyanne conway resigned because her family is falling apart BECAUSE OF HER. Her daughter Claudia tells the following. Interested?

Claudia Conway is 15 years old and pushing for EMANCIPATION

In her own words...

"My mother's job ruined my life to begin with. Heartbreak that she continues to go down this path after watching her children suffer. Selfish. It's all about fame and money."

The kellyanne sez she will stop the drama and focus more on being a mama.

Too late methinks. Much too late.

Another one bites the dust because of a dingbat's loyalty to a dirtbag dipstick? Sacrificing her family on the altar of what? She watched her family bleeding for years and did nothing about it. All due to dingbat don dumbdon the dipstick the lapdog puppet the useful idiot of a KGB former head and current poisoner murderer.

How many other families and children have been sacrificed on the altar of the dingbat dipstick dumb don? Who knows? Who cares? the dumbdon dipstick sure as he** don't. His suckupper toady sycophants don't. No one don't. His adoring worshippers don't. Families can all go to he**! They have they are and they will. Long give the dipstick!

Posted - August 25, 2020

Responses

I wish her the best. 

Personally, I would have filed for divorce the moment my husband went on television and attacked me. 

August 25, 2020 1:53 PM MDT

I had no respect for Kellyanne but if she is truly doing this for her child then I will give her some. Cheers!
      August 25, 2020 2:05 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday. Well daughter Claudia says that kellyanne was unconcerned for years about what her job did to her children's lives. Now she is doing something? Something stinks. She already caused grievous great genuine harm to her children for years. Why now pretend to care? I don't believe her. Something else is going on. :)
      August 26, 2020 3:18 AM MDT

The kid’s 15?  Isn't that a bit too late for a mom to start “focusing on being a momma”?  That starts well before childbirth and keeps going!  I am against the breakup of families (not what God wants).   However, from the things she says, it sounds like there was very little “family” with her and her parents.  Of course, teenagers can be overly dramatic.  If this child goes the emancipation route, she will have a tough time.  I wonder how her 3 siblings feel about their parents?  

August 25, 2020 4:43 PM MDT

According to Claudia the kellyanne has caused grievous damange to her family for years. Why is kellyanne pretending to care now? What is she hiding? What is really going on? Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      August 26, 2020 3:19 AM MDT