Active Now

Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So ya gonna vote for AMERICAN DEMOCRACY (Joe Biden) or white supremacy (dipstick)? C'mon. You can tell me. I won't fink. Trust me. Why not?

So ya gonna vote for AMERICAN DEMOCRACY (Joe Biden) or white supremacy (dipstick)? C'mon. You can tell me. I won't fink. Trust me. Why not?

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

I am voting for President Donald J Trump. 
      August 26, 2020 5:50 AM MDT

I'll be voting for Trump.....Biden is the creepy racist.
      August 26, 2020 6:07 AM MDT

As usual ... probably neither of the major parties for President.
    Neither candidate has impressed me enough to vote for them.
      August 26, 2020 9:31 AM MDT

I wonder how many of you are out there Walt who feel likewise? Not vote at all? Write in a candidate? Vote for a 3rd party? Lots of options. Can't say I admire you for that but well you do what makes sense to you and the devil get the hindmost. Another 4 years of the dipstick is the same to you as trying someone new like Joe Biden? How in the he** do you figure that? Your decision. Once made you will live with it forever. I don't know if you ever regret or feel guilty or shame Walt. Not any of my business. Everyone is NOT wired like me. I march to my own drummer. So do you. Good luck to both of us. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to thee and thine! :( GOD HELP US.
      August 26, 2020 1:53 PM MDT

No - not the same.  I just don't think either of them are the best choice for the position.
    Well, perhaps I should say "healthy" choice.  I don't see either of the tickets as good for the nation.

I don't know what 3rd Party candidates are running yet, since I haven't looked.  But I generally find one I think would be better than either of the Big Two candidates.  

I refuse to accept that a vote for anyone not Democrat/Republican is wasted.
    The only wasted votes are ones not cast.
      August 26, 2020 2:47 PM MDT

If voting is supposed to EFFECT CHANGE how is voting for a third party candidate NOT WASTED Walt? Why bother to vote in that case if change isn't the point? Has a third party candidate ever won anything? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply. You are saying they are equivalent. The dipstick and all his evil treasonous traitorous ILLEGAL actions are equal to what Joe Biden has done or will do. You are. This I cannot fathom. However as I said it's your choice to rationalize and justify what you to do to make YOU coming out smalling like rosewater. I don't buy it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday Walt. STAY SAFE!
      August 27, 2020 3:52 AM MDT

No, I am not saying they are the same.  

If I don't like chocolate ice cream or liver and onions, I am not saying they taste the same.
    I'm saying I don't like either choice.

The point of voting is to TRY to effect change, based on your personal beliefs.
    If you know the majority doesn't agree with those beliefs, it does not obligate you to change your vote.
    That kind of thinking leads to not voting.
    If everybody thought that way - slavery would still be legal, and women would not have equal rights.
    Not to mention marijuana would still be illegal at the state level, where it is now legal.
    All of those "battles" were waged by a minority - who eventually convinced the majority it was wrong.
      August 27, 2020 7:36 AM MDT

Continuing down this path is pointless my friend. I do appreciate the food content. My mom made the very best calf's liver and onions I've ever tasted. My younger sis loved it too. And we have chocolate ice cream in the freezer right now. Voting for a president is not comparable to anything. It is a unique special situation. When you cast a vote for a third party of course you are showing which you prefer but how does that matter to anyone but you? It's worthless. And the point is that candidate WILL NOT WIN so in that context YOU HAVE WASTED YOUR VOTE. But it's a nil situation. You wasted equally between both candidates. Neither one benefits neither one lost but you did deprive one side from receiving it and  if enough people do that then the other will perforce win of course. You say make your stand make your point it is always relevant. I say balderdash hogswill and it ain't necessarily so. See what I mean?. No point in beating this already dead horse. Thank you for your reply Walt! :). Now the examples you use are really not analogous to me at all. Protesting for years so a woman could get a vote. The suffragettes were not depriving anyone of anything at any time. They were marching for the right they felt that had. Waging a battle to change a situation that is unendurable is not the same thing as voting for a demon satanic president. Which is what is precisely happening now. Based on his track record. We have nothing else. So if you do NOT vote for Biden that is an advantage for the dipstick even though you also do not vote for him. That is immaterial. You can vote every year for a third party candidate who will NEVER WIN. You can protest and march and fight for a SITUATION TO CHANGE and eventually it probably will. See why voting for a president and voting for something else has no connection? Uh oh. I did beat a dead horse. Apologies. This post was edited by RosieG at August 27, 2020 8:12 AM MDT
      August 27, 2020 8:10 AM MDT

• The individual represents one opinion. Opinions are like noses, everybody's got one. However, in this new reality that we find ourselves in, one person represents many votes. (See also: Bogus, rigged, fraud, etc.) Another sacred right down the drain and into the sewer. But then, that's where AMERICAN DEMOCRACY finds itself today.
      August 26, 2020 2:41 PM MDT

My vote will go for President Trump. :)

August 27, 2020 8:10 AM MDT