Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever have an experience you could not LOGICALLY explain? Wanna share it?

Ever have an experience you could not LOGICALLY explain? Wanna share it?

I was ten years old on my bike riding in the neighborhood. I was about to go around a ocrner when I heard my DAD'S VOICE tell me "STOP"! I stopped shocked.  I honestly do not remember if he said "Rosemarie" or not. I just KNOW it was his voice I heard. Just then a car came carreening around the corner at a very fast speed. My dad saved my life or at the very least saved me from very bad injuries.

Did I ever mention it to him? No. I did not. I was freaked out enough. I didn't want him to be freaked out too. Never told my mom or my sister for that matter. Why am I telling you?  I don't know you. That's why.

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

• No, I won't share any of it. You're not interested, nor would you understand. 
      August 26, 2020 1:00 PM MDT

Very peculiar response. Why bother showing up? What poiint is it you think you are making or attempting to make? How did you contribute to the discussion? Very peculiar response. Nevertheless thank you anyway and happy thursday any way. This post was edited by RosieG at August 27, 2020 2:58 AM MDT
      August 27, 2020 2:58 AM MDT

I had a premonition once. Years ago terrorists bombed a train in Spain. When I saw it on the news I asked my wife about the bombing the previous week. She had no Idea what I was talking about. I had predicted the bombing a week beforehand. Weird.
      August 26, 2020 5:34 PM MDT

Exactly E. So you know precisely what kind of weird something like that "feels" like. I swear I can still hear his voice when I think about it. That's one of the reasons why I think there is a lot more to life than we are able to perceive with our senses. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE m'dear! :)
      August 27, 2020 2:47 AM MDT

It is one's unconscious awareness in a state of zero dimensional space/time. Many people experience this sort of phenomena but not many people talk about their experiences because they may think it is some kind of scary weird supernatural thing 

EG.. Abraham Lincoln foresaw his own funeral ten days before he was assassinated
    At least one person foresaw sinking of Titanic,  even tried to warn the owners but told that 'even God could not sink her'.
    Join of Arc foresaw herself leading French Army to defeat the British. 
    And many people do experience intuitive predictions come to reality also.
      August 26, 2020 11:10 PM MDT

I don't remember being frightened. But I do remember being very shocked and in wonder about it. I have always held it close to me like a secret only I know. Never tried to figure out any "why" or "how" because I wouldn't know how to go about it so I just accepted it. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply Kg and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :)
      August 27, 2020 2:55 AM MDT