Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Do you agree with Wisconsin Democrats that the violence in Kenosha could help Trump win suburban votes?

Do you agree with Wisconsin Democrats that the violence in Kenosha could help Trump win suburban votes?

His message is about inevitable destruction under liberal leadership.

Posted - August 27, 2020

Responses

The riots are taking place in Dem cities.  And the leadership does not want to condone the violence.  
    "Summer of love" , Defund the police, etc. Whatever. They can keep their love to themselves. 
      August 27, 2020 6:02 PM MDT

If voters understand that the dems are responsible for the violence and looting, oh excuse me......uncompensated retail experiences .............Trump will benefit from that.  I saw a clip where an MSNBC idiot said, paraphrased, we couldn't even breathe while Michelle Obama was speaking.  I had no problem breathing during the clip of her speech I saw.........she made it crystal clear that the rioting and looting and violence were at the behest of the democrat party when she said "if you want the violence to stop you must vote democrat."   Her husband is likely the orchestrator and director of all of it.  They are enemies of the state. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at August 28, 2020 8:24 AM MDT
      August 27, 2020 9:34 PM MDT

Yes  i just finished reading a email newsletter that was saying violence can promote support for Republicans.
    Too bad I deleted it so am unable to reconfirm. 
      August 28, 2020 8:57 AM MDT