Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Being VERY INTELLIGENT or VERY WEALTHY? Which would make you happier to be? Why?

Being VERY INTELLIGENT or VERY WEALTHY? Which would make you happier to be? Why?

Posted - August 28, 2020

Responses

I'll never be very wealthy, so I will have to choose very intelligent...which I am.
      August 28, 2020 5:11 PM MDT

Not to be snarky m'dear but the question I asked was "which would make you happier" not which would be more likely for you to be? So would being very wealthy make you happier than being very intelligent which you already are? Now I know you can't possibly KNOW unless you experience each. But use your imagination. Do you think a life without any worries about paying your bills or putting your kids through college might have brought more happiness to you? Try it on for size. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :) Which brings up another question. Which I am going to ask.
      August 29, 2020 1:52 AM MDT

Intelligence is native and wealth is earned and/or inherited. But what's wrong with desiring both?
      August 28, 2020 5:38 PM MDT