Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some homo saps are very OBEDIENT. They fear and hate those they are instructed to fear and hate. No exceptions. Great role models for kids?

Some homo saps are very OBEDIENT. They fear and hate those they are instructed to fear and hate. No exceptions. Great role models for kids?

Blank sheet kids grow up being written on my their parents words and deeds.

They hate and fear those whom they are told to hate and fear. Just exactly as their parents did do and do do and will do.

So we have a nation of frightened hateful people who are very obedient and roboticallly aotmatically do as they're told think as they're told "feel" as their told "hate" whom they are told to hate.

And so it goes. Everyone says so. That I can tell. in a certain period of time. Build the Wall. Mexico will pay for it.

Posted - August 29, 2020

Responses

I'm glad you used the word "some" in your statement because I was never raised to fear or hate anyone. Were you? Was I obedient to my parents, teachers, bosses, etc? Yes. Obedient to authorities and the laws of the land? Of course. Shouldn't we all be?

Are you part of those in this nation that are frightened and hateful? I'm not nor do I plan to be because living a life of constant fear and hatred will eat away at you like cancer. In turn, those who live in constant fear and hatred become a problem for the rest of society.
      August 29, 2020 7:26 AM MDT