Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » After all the months of travel/campaigning you'd think Trump/Clinton would have LOST some weight. They look fatter. Why do they overeat?

After all the months of travel/campaigning you'd think Trump/Clinton would have LOST some weight. They look fatter. Why do they overeat?

Posted - October 10, 2016

Responses

There are people to do everything for them. They are under high security by the Secret Service. Handshaking is about all the physical work they are able to do.  Well, that AND jaw-jacking.
      October 10, 2016 1:11 PM MDT

Eating crow is fattening.
      October 10, 2016 2:05 PM MDT

Apologies bh what what is jaw-jacking?  I haven't heard that one before. It isn't in the dictionary but "jawboning" is. Are they the same thing? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      October 19, 2016 3:15 AM MDT

Jaw-jacking is, perhaps, a CB radio term for constant chattering. It may be from the movie 'Smoky and the Bandit'. 
      October 20, 2016 12:17 PM MDT

None of your business.
      October 10, 2016 6:27 PM MDT

• Tension does make one overeat, especially when one's mind is continually occupied with what surprise allegations one might be needed to field next. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 19, 2016 3:19 AM MDT
      October 18, 2016 5:24 PM MDT

You'd think it would be just the opposite though WT. At least it is for me. If I'm really stressed or under pressure/tense I LOSE my appetite  and not to get indelicate (but we're friends) I also get diarrhea! Now when I'm really happy and content and things are going well I can eat anyone under the table! I guess we're all wired differently! Thank you for your reply WT and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      October 19, 2016 3:19 AM MDT