Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some did drink bleach after dipstick wondered out loud if it might help. Would you do what dipstick tells you WILL WORK?

Some did drink bleach after dipstick wondered out loud if it might help. Would you do what dipstick tells you WILL WORK?

Or would you prefer to wait until SCIENTISTS tell you it is safe?

how much faith do you have in the motive intention knowledge of the dipstick? Do you complete abiding faith him that he will never tell to do anything that could possibly harm you?

Posted - August 29, 2020

Responses

He speaks before he thinks or has evidence.  If it sounds good to him, then it must be true.

It’s fine to want something – a cure for the virus, a way to curtail the virus’ effects, a way to stop so many people from dying from the virus, and such.  Yet to tout unproven (possibly deadly) methods is stupid.  Yes, bleach does kill the virus.  However, suggesting that they inject bleach shows a lack of common sense (you first, mr. president).  Even if he was thinking something else, his words didn’t reflect it.   Every word uttered has consequences (good or bad).  A wise person knows when to speak, and when not to.  A foolish person speaks just to hear their own voice.  A wise person uses few, choice words to communicate.  A foolish person babbles out anything that comes into their head.

You know, a very wise man once said, “Wise people think before they act; fools don’t—and even brag about their foolishness.”

Well, it’s plain to see that the president speaks without thinking – and brags about it. 

A very wise man once said, “Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others.”

The president refuses to listen to anyone, as he “knows everything”.    If one believes they’re never wrong, then why should they listen to others?

A very wise man once said, “Fools base their thoughts on foolish assumptions, so their conclusions will be wicked madness; they chatter on and on.”

The president believes that less testing equals less virus.  He also believes that virus will simply “go away” (in April… no, make that in the summer… no, make that before the election…).  

A very wise man once said, “Wise words bring approval, but fools are destroyed by their own words.

You know… I think that wise man knew what he was talking about.  He has our current president pegged.

August 29, 2020 2:02 PM MDT

The dipstick adoring worshippers will do anything he tells them to do. Here's the next question I'm going to ask and it might get pulled. "If dipstick told his adoring worshippers to eat manure for breakfast they would. Why? I'll run it up the flagpole to see who salutes! Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak! :)
      August 30, 2020 2:07 AM MDT

Trump is now pushing Oleadrim as a coronavirus cure. Oleadrim is a extract from a deadly plant and experts have warned about the dangers of taking it but Trump dosn't believe them because the My Pillow guy told him that Oleadrim is a safe cure. Cheers and  happy weekend!
      August 29, 2020 2:41 PM MDT

I wonder how many of the dipstick's dearly devote disciples will take that and get ill or die? I did not know how many people were that stupid Nanoose. How they have survived to live a life is beyond me. Thank you for your reply. You know the dipstick has a financial interest in everything he pitches. If he pitched eating manure for breakfast due its nutritional value his peeps would do it. I'm going to ask. Maybe they will remove the question. Happy Saturday! :)
      August 30, 2020 2:05 AM MDT