Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We breed in better traits and breed out less good in vegetables and probably mineras and definitely animals other than homo saps. Why?

We breed in better traits and breed out less good in vegetables and probably mineras and definitely animals other than homo saps. Why?

Why exclude homo saps from being bred better? Homo saps are very imperfect. Why not try to make them more perfect less defective? If we can do it to all other existing beings/things what's so special about the homo sap that we hesitate refrain from improving it? Them? Hers? Hims?

Posted - September 2, 2020

Responses

Eugenics. Hitler tried that. How did it work out?
      September 2, 2020 4:49 AM MDT

If you could excise the gene for cancer how would that work out? How many genetic diseases are there R? How many people live in dread of getting what their ancestors got? If you could prevent that why wouldn't you? I'm not talking about appearance or intellect. I'm talking about the health of the physical body.

What is the difference between curing a disease with an operation or medication and PREVENTING that disease? The result is the same only preventing it saves much pain and time and money and worry. What is wrong with that? Thank you for your reply. If I had a genetic disease why would I NOT want to get rid of so my children wouldn't inherit the PREDISPOSITION for it?
      September 2, 2020 4:59 AM MDT

If you could excise the gene for cancer how would that work out? How many genetic diseases are there R? How many people live in dread of getting what their ancestors got? If you could prevent that why wouldn't you? I'm not talking about appearance or intellect. I'm talking about the health of the physical body.

What is the difference between curing a disease with an operation or medication and PREVENTING that disease? The result is the same only preventing it saves much pain and time and money and worry. What is wrong with that? Thank you for your reply. If I had a genetic disease why would I NOT want to get rid of so my children wouldn't inherit the PREDISPOSITION for it?
      September 2, 2020 4:59 AM MDT