Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It doesn't take a genius to figger out. The greatest LAWBREAKER LAW IGNORER LAW RIDICULER ever born is NOT FOR LAW AND ORDER! DUH?

It doesn't take a genius to figger out. The greatest LAWBREAKER LAW IGNORER LAW RIDICULER ever born is NOT FOR LAW AND ORDER! DUH?

He has gone through over under around or crashed right through all LAWS.

Unless you have had a lobotomy you can obviously SEE THAT.

Therefore to whit how much bullsh** is it for the chief lawbreaker to tell you convincingly he is for law and order? Seriuosly how dumb to be to not see that quite clearly?

He is above all laws. He said so.

So what is he is a two-faced hypocrite. A baldfaced liar.

The gullibles still trust him and believe in him and have faith in him are too inept to realize he cannot be both things. LAWBREAKER and law respecter/enforcer. It ain't happening.

Posted - September 2, 2020

Responses

I've had people who have had lobotomies come up to me and say "Ma'am, I've had a lobotomy and I know that Trump is a lying, unlawful, racist, instigator."  
      September 2, 2020 6:39 AM MDT

Touche honey. So what's lower than less than? Oh I know. Those who have had brainectomies. Entire brain removal. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday! :)
      September 2, 2020 6:42 AM MDT

I think many of his followers have had brainectomies.
      September 2, 2020 7:01 AM MDT

I agree. How else to account for them? Once removed that empty is filled with dipstick lies conspiracies hate fear.SIGH. Wonder what ugly dipstick will do today? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Thursday! :)
      September 3, 2020 1:55 AM MDT

I'm sure whatever Trumpski does/says today will be reported, so we'll wait and see. :)  Happy Thursday. :)
      September 3, 2020 6:56 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 12, 2020 5:26 AM MDT

Yesturday in North CaroLina Trump encouraged people to vote twice to test the security  of their election system. It would be illeagle for those people to do that so what kind of law and order president asks  people to break the law? Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 12, 2020 5:26 AM MDT
      September 3, 2020 8:19 AM MDT

You'd think it would be against the law to tell people to go out and break the law wouldn't you? But the dipsh** dipstick gets away with anything he wants obviously theoretically actually. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      September 12, 2020 5:27 AM MDT