Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I hope I didn't merely miss it, but I searched long and wide for the condemnation of Nancy Pelosi's egotistical hypocrisy in the places on

I hope I didn't merely miss it, but I searched long and wide for the condemnation of Nancy Pelosi's egotistical hypocrisy in the places on

this website that gleefully rants about that type of thing on a daily basis.  Perhaps Pelosi just took a page from Donald Trump's playbook that prevents him from ever humbling himself to admit his own wrongdoing, jathink?  Oh, wait, that can't be the case, because Pelosi has always said it's wrong for Trump to do that, so she wouldn't reverse herself and she's obviously much better a human being than Trump is . . . hey, wait.  I'm just confused.

:[

Posted - September 3, 2020

Responses

Blame the shop owner too.  If every shop in town was closed and suffering because of the government, no way would I turn my back on my colleagues and competitors for the likes of Pelosi.  She is just so any and every offensive word you can thing of.  She sold her soul to the devil a long long time ago. 
      September 3, 2020 4:20 AM MDT

Did she ever have a soul to sell?
      September 3, 2020 4:26 AM MDT

I'm assuming she was born with a soul.  I could be wrong. ;)
      September 3, 2020 4:44 AM MDT

Long and wide Long and hard or far and wide. IAB loves to make examples of officers who mix metaphors.

jathink? ya think?
      September 3, 2020 4:31 AM MDT

The one I corrected a typo he made disappeared.
      September 3, 2020 1:32 PM MDT

That's not a grammatically sensible sentence.

:(
      September 3, 2020 5:15 PM MDT

It wasn’t supposed to be. I figured the fastest way to get  you to reply was to mess it up. 
      September 3, 2020 8:38 PM MDT

Do you prefer speed over efficiency?  If you seek a response, reasonable and cogent content works just as well as these methods. 

~

September 3, 2020 10:35 PM MDT

I prefer a little humor. Sorry I bothered you, it won't happen again. This post was edited by glenho at September 4, 2020 4:11 PM MDT
      September 4, 2020 5:11 AM MDT

Thanks, but really, you didn’t bother me, mon amie.
    ~

September 4, 2020 6:02 AM MDT

The "jathink" was written that way intentionally, Stu.
      September 3, 2020 4:42 PM MDT

Why? A very small joke?
      September 3, 2020 4:43 PM MDT

Referring to the recent news, and Nancy Pelosi's blaming her hairdresser for her (Nancy) not bothering to wear a covid-protection mask when she's out and about.

Oh for God's sake. If she is so convinced in the gullibility of the people, to dare to offer such a laughable response to her being caught out in stupidity, then she is more dangerous than we thought. Mind you, there are probably other women like her, who go to their hairdressers for advice on important matters of state.

September 3, 2020 7:25 PM MDT

If Pelosi truly touts the “I been had” line, it certainly calls into question not only her intelligence, but also that of her staff. No one checked ahead of time to determine a simple matter such as whether or not the salon was in compliance?  “I took the word of the salon owner [paraphrased].”  If that’s the case, maybe I can pull some wool over Pelosi’s eyes also. 

:|

September 3, 2020 10:41 PM MDT

Politics schmolotics. 
      September 4, 2020 3:13 PM MDT