Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does anyone else find it terrifying that the dipsh** losers suckers guy and Vlad Putin sound alike on many issues? Use the same arguments?

Does anyone else find it terrifying that the dipsh** losers suckers guy and Vlad Putin sound alike on many issues? Use the same arguments?

Almost as if they spend hours comspiring and colluding and writing a script that they then go out and read verbatim.

Russia is thrilled and delighted with the dipsh** losers and suckers guy. The main goal of Russia is to undermine our election specifically with regard to mail-in voting. So too does Putin lapdog puppet diptsh** losers suckers guy. Same thing every day every day every day every day every day. Same person. Same brain. LAME. Same motive. Same intentions. Same goals. Same destination. Sameoldsameoldsameoldsameold.

The dipsh** losers suckers guy is working hard to turn the world over to Putin. Pull out of Nato. Break all allliances. Defend Russia and undermine the United States. All the time. Every day in every way 24/7.

Somewhere in time the dipsh** sucker loser will get his just reward. He is so deserving of it.

Posted - September 5, 2020

Responses

He views Putin (and people like him) as heroes.  They get things done.  The methods they used to get things done doesn’t matter, only that they got done.  And if those methods worked for them, then they’ll work for him as well.  This is why he looks up to and praises people like Putin and Jong-un.  Hitler, Idi Amin, and Josef Stalin are probably his heroes as well.  To him, the ends always justify the means.  Brutality and suffering are nothing (“it is what it is”), so long as they bring about “results”.

September 5, 2020 3:13 PM MDT

After his losers and suckers revelations it seems the only thing he really values is making money. "What's in it for me?" The fact that he is in love with the most vile of "leaders" goes to his lack of character lack of intelligence lack of dignity lack of respect lack of reason. He lusts after the strong man who instills fear in the people. He emulates them and admires them and adores that the people dare not criticize. I would not put i past him to use Novichek or whatever that RUSSIAN POISON is to get rid of those he hates. His adoring worshipers and the toady sycophants around him will always back him up. If he gets another crack at it I bet that will occur. He probably already has the Russian poison in stock. I'll ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      September 6, 2020 2:09 AM MDT

He lusts after power.  Power feeds his massive ego (look at me).  Money is equated with power (it’s the wealthy who rule).   I agree.  If he’s allowed to continue his reign, he will make his enemies “disappear”.  I believe he’s already trying, but isn’t smart enough to secede (as far as we know).  even his kids see this as an acceptable way of dealing with things.  And they’re behind “dear ol’ dad” more than most people think.

September 6, 2020 12:31 PM MDT

Allegedly the dipstick ADMIRES the way Putin runs his country. The dipstick is a big admirer of despots dictatators strong men. Hubba hubba hubba hubba. A latent and deep-seated lust for men? Could be. He doesn't seem to have the same kind of lust for women. Not that it matters whom one lusts after. Sigh. Thank you for your reply.
      September 7, 2020 2:25 AM MDT

It's pretty scary but if you really really want to be scared cheak out the book The Dictators Handbook and see how many other dictators Donald Trump admires and fashioned him self after. The book also explains why bad behavior can be good politics these days which is also pretty scary. Cheers!
      September 6, 2020 12:49 PM MDT

I know FASCISM is in and spreading like wildfires Nanoose. I wonder what will happen when every leader of every country is a FASCIST? Do wars begin among the countries to see which of them is the FASCISTY? Stick around. Find out. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 7, 2020 2:27 AM MDT