Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every GOD believer creates his/her own version of GOD. Always one that supports him/her no matter how evil how vicious how vile. Right?

Every GOD believer creates his/her own version of GOD. Always one that supports him/her no matter how evil how vicious how vile. Right?

No one will believe in a GOD that finds him/her disgusting depraved degenerate despicable. All their GODS support what they are without question.

So I ask you what kind of GOD is so supportive of LIARS and CHEATERS and SABOTEURS? What kind of GOD backs up CRUELTY DUPLICITY VENALITY VITRIOLIC VITUPERATIVE RETALIATION REVENGE?' TREASON?

Your kind of GOD?

Posted - September 7, 2020

Responses

No, only when man thinks he is God. The God I believe in is deeply saddened over the state of humanity, a sadness you couldn't imagine, a gut wrenching sadness, that's what happens when man cuts himself from the source, with his self will, and ego, he is grasping and selfish in his nature, this is what fear does to a man, this is what pride does to a man, this is what greed does to a man, this is what death does to a man, he got what he wanted, to be like God, but as a result he is now alone, he is separate, not only from God, but everyone else around him, he constantly wants more, he can never be fulfilled, he is at war with himself, and everyone around him.

But it's hard for man to give up self, how many Christians really die to self as Christ died on the cross? To be born again of the Spirit of God, is to die to self, most people would never give up their will that much. If there is no room for God, then he cannot enter in, as your will is in the way, and so most people are not fulfilled, are not in a state of bliss, free from the fear of death, free from the ideas we have been given, and the chains and lunacy of so-called society.  A man like that cannot be controlled, a man who fears nothing, not because he is empty, but because he is completely fulfilled. That kind of man doesn't believe, he knows.

September 7, 2020 3:23 PM MDT

Thank for your very thoughtful and very moving reply kj. I believe GOD weeps due to what homo saps insist on being and doing. Some use GOD for slogans and political manipulation. I think that is BLASPHEMOUS but these days especially it happens all the time. And the bible thmpsing self-righteous HATERS haven't a clue what they do. It is mindboggling to me but well what can you do? That's why I said people shape their gawds to fit their lives. HE is a weapon they take out whenever it suits them. I think GOD does not lke to be used that way. Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 10, 2020 3:24 AM MDT
      September 8, 2020 1:17 AM MDT

I agree. Happy Wednesday RosieG :)

September 9, 2020 4:50 PM MDT

Thank you kj and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      September 10, 2020 3:24 AM MDT