Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dipstick in his own words sez "I downplayed the virus because I didn't want to cause panic". How is that not LYING to you?

Dipstick in his own words sez "I downplayed the virus because I didn't want to cause panic". How is that not LYING to you?

Posted - September 9, 2020

Responses

Great example of dipstick on his way to my house to "do me good."

Unfortunately, by not understanding what a great insight into character what some call "fluff" actually is, all those who voted for Trump in 2016 boarded up all of our back doors.
      September 9, 2020 1:03 PM MDT

No Exit. No Escape. Stuck. What's worse they plan to repeat the mistake. The dipstick created the chaos fear hate misery and now he says only he will save them from it. They buy everything he sells. Millions of them are quite lacking in intellectual averageness. Below average for sure. And they have children and they have children which is why less than average is our future. Mediocrity is their goal. Will they ever get that high? I don't know. I doubt it. Thank you for your reply tom and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. They defend the dipstick insults of LOSERS and SUCKERS by saying it never happened. They defend his lying to us about the virus by saying others lied too so what? They will always defend him no matter what evil he does. He can murder babies lying in the street with a tank and they will find a reason to make him a hero for doing it. They are beyond understanding. :( This post was edited by RosieG at September 12, 2020 1:34 AM MDT
      September 10, 2020 3:17 AM MDT

• Let me share a pearl of wisdom with you. We don't have a NEED to know everything that's said and done in the halls of government either behind closed doors OR out in the open. If you had a NEED to know, they'd mail you a transcript of everything said within the confines of the District of Columbia. That's as close to transparency as any of us NEED to get. We had no business learning of the "blackmail" that Biden perpetrated on Ukraine in defense of his son, but we got it all just the same. As a taxpayer, that caused me panic, but I couldn't do a thing about it. Whether we knew it or not didn't make it any less true.
      September 9, 2020 1:06 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 9, 2020 1:08 PM MDT

So you figure that complete transcript of Trump's Ukraine call that we asked for is just delayed in the mail?.

And you trust that if we NEED to know something, our "leaders" will tell us?

September 9, 2020 1:29 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 10, 2020 2:57 AM MDT

The leaders of most other Countries didn't down play it and the people didn't panic instead they came together and did their part to stop the spreading . Pretty sure Trump down played it because he knew the viris would hurt the economy  and figured that would  make him look bad. If he did down play it  he made a horrible disision that did more damage then good and it's like he thinks Americans are a bunch of babies that can't  handle the truth and they arn't up for a challange. We have a saying  in Canada it's -  excuses are lies and I think this new excuss from Trump is just another lie to cover up his failure at dealing with the viris. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 10, 2020 1:53 AM MDT
      September 9, 2020 5:38 PM MDT

An expert yesterday said that 75% of those who died would have lived had the dipstick acted on the info he had in February and DONE SOMETHING. He chose to lie. His default mode. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Thursday! Are you smelling any smoke from our fires? Hopefully not! :)
      September 10, 2020 1:54 AM MDT

Fauci said same thing. 
      September 9, 2020 7:27 PM MDT

WHADDAABOUT
      September 10, 2020 2:57 AM MDT

So, the President is not supposed to listen to the scientists? So confusing.
      September 10, 2020 5:44 AM MDT