Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » This is a TV show and you must cast someone in the role of the dipstick. Whom would you cast and why? Who can out dipstick the dipstick?

This is a TV show and you must cast someone in the role of the dipstick. Whom would you cast and why? Who can out dipstick the dipstick?

Alec Baldwin mebbe but I'm pretty sure he is icky sick of the dipstick and doesn't want any part of any part of another go at it. Fed up.

How about a macho dame to bring out the obvious girlyman in dipstick? Which actress is the most macho dame you can think of?

Posted - September 10, 2020

Responses

September 10, 2020 3:08 PM MDT

Oh my gosh that's too funny! The alter ego of the dipstick is kim shrunk down but still ROTUND? Know what I heard yesterday E? That dipstick read a letter from Kim outlining how he killed a brother. Is there anything about that boast that scares you? Talk about bizarre. If true why would anyone confess to anyone about killing anyone IN WRITTEN FORM? They are all crackpot wackadoodlenoodle nut jobs. Thank you for your reply. That photo tells it all. :( This post was edited by RosieG at September 11, 2020 10:20 AM MDT
      September 11, 2020 3:06 AM MDT

How do you know what Alec Baldwin is sick of? He would be a fine choice.
      September 10, 2020 3:14 PM MDT

Spray a slug orange.
      September 10, 2020 6:45 PM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Succinct. SPLENDID. In Star Wars is that what Jabba the Hut was? A slug? Thank you for my first laughs of the day R. This is the second response I've replied to so far. On my first thread you were the first there too. I'm on a role! :)
      September 11, 2020 2:40 AM MDT