Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If dipstick and his missus hadn't threatened to disinherit their son who wanted to join the military whom would dipstick be today?

If dipstick and his missus hadn't threatened to disinherit their son who wanted to join the military whom would dipstick be today?

A NORMAL person who doesn't think those in the military are LOSERS and SUCKERS and NOT VERY SMART!

Would you rather have a commander-in-chief of the military who HONORED it than one who insults it?

Or do you agree with him? Those who serve in the military are losers and suckers and not very smart?

Did you fake your way out of the draft too? Do you admire the dipstick for being a chickensh**?

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

I  think Trump would be the same except he would have one less kid that he could threating to disinherit if they didn't do what he says. Maybe he might even have a kid that was shocked to see some of the heartless things his father does like having a photo op in a millitary grave yard while standing directly on top of a grave of a soldier that was killed in action. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 12, 2020 5:05 AM MDT
      September 11, 2020 11:11 AM MDT

For awhile I had hopes that Barron would escape and be a regular human being. That's when I thought Melania was a regular human being and just a gold digger. But recently it seems we find out she is on the same page with her husband about things like birtherism so that is out of the question. She is a female dipstick. What chance does their spawn have stuck with their DNA? None. He will probably be as bad as the rest of them...maybe worse. As for Tiffany? Maybe with Marla Pamples as her mom she will be able to escape the blood curse of being a trump. I don't know but I hope so. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      September 12, 2020 5:08 AM MDT